Surfriding Oceanside Moto surf 1-11-12

Looking good John!! That was a huge roll Matt did. That water looks beautifull compared to when I was out there with you guys in late Sept. Those sets looked so clean coming in. I would love to be out there in that on my ski!!! Actually contemplating another trip out there just discussed this on Sat. night! NIce Video!

flipside

Bridges
Nice vid! what camera is that?? really great quality

Edit* Looks like the new gopro hero2?? Lookin great!

Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
Yes filmed entirely with the new Gopro HD2 in 1080 narrow mode, which I just got for Christmas! Sorry for the water spots, I hate water spots and was going to nix those shots but unfortunately, despite using rain X, they were in most of the better footage. I know most of you are sick of the same old BF, BR, rentry vids cause everyones seen them already, but no ones really posting any new vids lately and, well, thats all we really do. I'll try and mix it up for future vids.

very nice video!!

i dont usually like helmet cam vids but that was great. did a great job of getting footage of the other riders from great angles.

and i loved the riding. lots of emphasis on surfriding not just flipty do's

and perfect surf, not too big and breaking pretty mellow. that makes me miss riding!!!

so to summarize, i liked it.

Top Bottom