daytona daytrip after daytona motorsurf. 2-11-06???

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
anyone else want to get their monies worth out of those $25 beach stickers and get another ride out of them? 2-11-07 is the last sunday that we could still use them.

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
im in!!.......for the ride...not the gay stuff:biggrin:
I knew I could count on butti to squeze in another ride on that sticker :biggthumpup:

BTM Mark from full throttle will be at the daytona event if you want to talk to him about the hood conversions. I also found out they wern't able to get a patten on them... :sneaky:

butti

lone wolf
what i want to know is are there going to be any new x2's at the ride?.im dying for a testride

Im down! My boat should stay together. If I dont pull a clean BF before Daytona in some deep water, I am not gona destroy my boat in thigh deep :bs2: Call me a :cat40: but my boat is gona be to damn nice to destroy after a few short weeks of being together:purr:

Anyone down for a Sebastain ride 3 weeks from now???<--- Maybe I shouldnt ask in case I pull 2 or 20 BF's.:haha:

I get the shakes just thinking about this shiet..... cant wait to re-unite with you mother fulgers!!!:biggthumpup:

I will be throwing down some big roles though..... You can bet on that! woot woot

I might be able to make it. I could drive down to the West Coast on Friday. I could ride Dunedin on Saturday then ride Daytona on Sunday then drive back to Alabama. I would be game if someone could bring my ski to Daytona then bring it back to Clearwater. I would definitely have to leave for Alabama from Daytona so I wouldn't be able to bring my ski back.

I'll check to see that I dont have any exams that week then I should be game.

Can we do Cherry buster round 2? I half way pussed out and let a dead battery keep me on shore. After I was standing there watching, I regretted it. Who's up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom