Super Jet SNICKTER Build

Ok so I started this build back in early March and got in way to far. I was just going to do some reinforcing on the hull and then bolt on some a/m parts and put a decent motor in.

Here is what I ended up doing:

HULL

Cut hood
Reinforced hood and took out liner
Reshaped nose
Defoam and refoam with X2 under hood foam
Reshaped tray
Cut 2'' off
Glassed in tubbie 2's
Returfed rails and tray
Foothold unknown(wish i switched them)
Reinforced engine compartment, nose and tray.
Snap Strap Hood Straps
Jetmaniac pole limiting rope
Two 500 GPH Rule bilges with OCD solutions harness and switch
Drain plugs

STEERING

RRP pole and bracket
Blowsion carbon pad in white
Cold fusion steering
RRP riser bars
ODI grips
CATS trim

MOTOR + PUMP

735 62t/61x jetmaniac motor
BlackJack 38's
Factory Pipe limited chamber
Rad Dudes exhaust tube
Protec CDI and JSS coil
ADA Girlded head 35cc domes
Filled intake crossover on stock intake
Jetworks FCV
Jetworks carbon reeds
Jetworks hooker A prop
Stock ride plate
Worx 201 intake grate

This is my first ski build and I am proud to say I did everything on my own. Because of this though the fit and finish isnt as good as I hoped but I learned alot and had fun. I got alot of stuff powder coated to give it a final touch and Im going to be doing some graphics to make it look kinda like a fs-2 hence the SNICKTER name. I know the name may be ghey to some of you but it just fit ya know.

I would like to thank Art from Jetworks and Chris(Jetmaniac). Both of these guys took alot of time to help answer questions and get me parts.

Last edited:
Here is what I did with the back. Cut it 2" and cut bondline for trim. Also defoamed and refoamed. Didnt take any pictures of my hacked refoam job. I use Kawi X2 underhood foam and 2 part foam ontop to shape tray. Nice having friends with x2(atleast kawis are good for something).641.jpg686.jpg647.jpg744.jpg761.jpg685.jpg684.jpg

Reshaped nose(took alot of brainstorming and a couple different ideas thrown around), cut down hood, removed hood liner, and reinforced hood. When I was doing the nose I lowered and moved forward the pole mounting location. This area was heavily reinforced as well.
695.jpg692.jpg694.jpg702.jpg739.jpg745.jpg700.jpg741.jpg757.jpg

Reinforced tray walls, nose, engine compartment and a few other areas(used 1708 biax). Ground off ribs and filled bond line before reinforcing engine compatment. Did the driveshaft fill as well.
614.jpg693.jpg740.jpgphoto3.jpg766.jpg687.jpg688.jpg798.jpg

The Finished Photos. I know it looks like there is a strap holding the jet ski in the picture of my holding it up but it was just a coinsidence. The strap is just hagning there from when I painted it. I was mad after I looked at it because now people will speculate. Haha I was just doing it to be a jerk anyway.
800.jpgphoto8.jpgphoto.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto5.jpgphoto4.jpgphoto7.jpgPicture 001.jpgPicture 002.jpg

Attachments

• photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 372
thing looks killer, surprised you didn't do anything to hull (bottom deck) at the nose, with all the work on the top deck.

i like the pvc/drain tubes for the tray area, any drains for the engine compartment?

No im running a stock bilge and two 800gph rules. If i had done anything else to iti wouldnt have been able to ride it this year. I did want to rocker the nose tho oh well

Last edited:
Thanks for the text this morning. poop man. Looks good. Really good. Glad it all came together. Summers half over but I'm sure it's worth it. I love how our ski's are identical in just about every way with exception to the actual hull.

I WANT TO RIDE THAT BEAST!

Thanks kurt. Dude i cant believe not only the power increase but how this thing handles. I love the short pole, cut hull and tubbies. It is a completely different machine. I am having trouble with my battery keeping a charge. I think its the battery itself. Im going to replace it and go from there.

Will

Top Bottom