Other The world finals parts thread

I figured it would be a good idea to start a parts thread for world finals, post up what you want to buy or what you have to sell.

I'll start it off, I need a waveraider 1100 waterbox

River Rat

Squarenosed
Bad @$$...
Bed plates -35$
flywheel cover-$20
blowsion Kenny keepers-40$
oem rn lower pole bushings-20$
25 and 26 mm gray under padding along with black also-25$ each there decent rrolls
raider 701 water box-40$
raider motor mounts -$40 -4 of them guess I'll update this if I find more parts in the garage !

Last edited:
Bad @$$...
Bed plates -35$
flywheel cover-$20
blowsion Kenny keepers-40$
oem rn lower pole bushings-20$
25 and 26 mm gray under padding along with black also-25$ each there decent rrolls K
raider 701 water box-40$
raider motor mounts -$40 -4 of them guess I'll update this if I find more parts in the garage !

Are Raider mounts the same as SJ ones?

Why can't we just meet somewhere for a couple of hours every morning, open our car trunks and swap parts? I got parts, I'de like to sell, but don's want to ship...

deftons56

Brian
Going to try and make it, may sell my ss900 carbon/kevlar Chan. 19k cash.

Pm for details if interested. Just a thought as of now but may need the money for a down payment on a house.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Time to bump this thread, I thought it would have more action by now.

Im looking to buy a
65U top end
waveraider 1100 water box
advent or blowsion sxr ignition
SXR girlded head
SXR TBM ride plate
SXR blowsion destroyers

Ive got a -4 rn pole available if anyone needs one

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
We are organizing a swap meet if anyone is interested. It will be a good place to sell all of the parts that you have listed in this thread.

Here is the link. http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/139392-World-finals-parking-lot-sale-swap-meet&highlight=

I'll be bringing all of my extra parts
62t cases, 61x cases, bedplates, couch mounts, sj motor mounts, blaster motor mounts, a complete 760 motor, all sorts of electronics, a pro tec wake up kit, pumps, props, starters, bendix, hardware, gaskets and more. I'm looking unload most of it, or all of it if possible. Not sure what I really want for everything yet but I'll decide when I'm out there.

Top Bottom