Best fuel line

My favorite fuel line has got to be the "Tygon" fuel line. It never dries out it seems and is actually designed for fuel. It's pretty expensive, but I think its worth it.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
l bought the fuel line from Thrust that they started carrying.The line is close to oem.lt ain't pretty like the other fuel lines out there,but no kinks,and will stay flexible.

Tygon, extremely flexible and certain blends are designed specifically for fuels and oils so they will not harden or degrade. Go to McMaster.com and search item number 5552K24 for the 3/16" ID, or 5552K25 for 1/4" ID. The 3/16" fits great on the stock carb fittings, but is too small to fit on the fittings on my cold fusion fuel tank, so I use a combination of both sizes.

Edit: after the comments here I decided to take a closer look at my fuel lines. The tygon is a little harder than it was a year ago, it seems to be slowly degrading like some of you said it might. My next build gets Thrust fuel line or something similar. Thanks guys, good info.

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Then you got that wonderfull line from Fuel line bix................. talk about junk.......... parts of my line is still flexible, others, hard as a rock, good think I had some spare.

The best, OEM or that line that Thrust is selling.

Is it Yellow? If so, it will turn brown after about 1-2 years and be hard as a rock......

This stuff is a translucent yellow color. Mine is still as soft as the day I bought it last year. Tygon is awesome IMO, there is all sorts of different blends for different applications. Maybe we used different types of Tygon, there are tons of varieties.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
This stuff is a translucent yellow color. Mine is still as soft as the day I bought it last year. Tygon is awesome IMO, there is all sorts of different blends for different applications. Maybe we used different types of Tygon, there are tons of varieties.

Who knows. Stuff I used once is the same that JSS use to sell.......... Bottom line, all of the fancy colored lines turn hard and brittle over time....... If your find replacing every few years or so to have a nice looking line, go for it, not like it is that expensive. I have the fancy blue line, on my 4th year or so. It will be coming off this year.

Who knows. Stuff I used once is the same that JSS use to sell.......... Bottom line, all of the fancy colored lines turn hard and brittle over time....... If your find replacing every few years or so to have a nice looking line, go for it, not like it is that expensive. I have the fancy blue line, on my 4th year or so. It will be coming off this year.

I don't mind what my fuel line looks like, the yellow color doesn't match anything I have. It has worked good for me so far, but I guess I'll see as more time passes. Oem is great, but I didn't know where to get it.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Thrust line is the :):):):) just used it for the first time month ago and its only stuff I'm buying from now on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom