Would you attend?

• YES!

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Were headed up Friday morning and will be there by 1. Super pumped! If there are any extra shirts i missed the bus for the pre order. See you friday

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Got up here yesterday can't wait for Saturday!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Nice, The campground owners are pretty stoked about all of us coming up!

Were headed up Friday morning and will be there by 1. Super pumped! If there are any extra shirts i missed the bus for the pre order. See you friday

Sorry I didnt get any extra shirts. However, if everything works out good at the ride this year, we can do it bigger and better next year.

See you Friday!

Last edited:

DarkWater

Down Side Up
Nice, The campground owners are pretty stoked about all of us coming up!

I talked to Steve ( one of the owners) for about an hour, twice. He has a sxi he's all excited about. And he said he just bought a surfboard with a 250cc motor in it. Haha. This is gonna be EPIC.

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
BAD NEWS: DNR did not approve our permit to break the 150' from other boats, however they did approve our event (not sure we really need it but I guess thats good). So no Vwake with boats. We have several 3 seater sit downs going up with us so we will have to load them up and Vwake off the couches. Ill post up the times this evening.

I talked to Steve ( one of the owners) for about an hour, twice. He has a sxi he's all excited about. And he said he just bought a surfboard with a 250cc motor in it. Haha. This is gonna be EPIC.

My parents have been up every weekend to the campground. They told me about his surf board. He might be as excited as we all our!

Last edited:

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Riding Times:

11-1215= Flatwater riding

1215-2= Meet on Sandbar for Tshirts. Eat lunch and refuel skis. Ill have a Blue Easy up canopy set up and a Torch Lake Freeride banner (look for the skis or Girls in Pink Shirts)

2-3= Vwake from sit downs

3-4=
break

4-5=
Boat wake in green riding section. We dont have permission to break the 150' rule so we will have to be on the look out for the law enforcement.

5-530=
if you have a go pro we will be able to take your footage so seem me before you leave, Ill let you know where but probably at the cabin I am at (right by launch)

These times are tentative, by no means do you have to follow the ride times. The Times are just for filming.

Also if you are up on Friday evening, We will probably do a meet and greet type of deal at the campgrounds.

Note: Thread also got moved to the Freeride tour so Sub threads are now allowed.

Last edited:

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
Riding Times:

11-1215= Flatwater riding

1215-2= Meet on Sandbar for Tshirts. Eat lunch and refuel skis. Ill have a Blue Easy up canopy set up and a Torch Lake Freeride banner (look for the skis or Girls in Pink Shirts)

2-3= Vwake from sit downs

3-4=
break

4-5=
Boat wake in green riding section. We dont have permission to break the 150' rule so we will have to be on the look out for the law enforcement.

5-530=
if you have a go pro we will be able to take your footage so seem me before you leave, Ill let you know where but probably at the cabin I am at (right by launch)

These times are tentative, by no means do you have to follow the ride times. The Times are just for filming.

Note: Thread also got moved to the Freeride tour so Sub threads are now allowed.

Is this schedule for Saturday only? Is there a schedule for Friday and/or Sunday?

MikeyB

H2O-Addict®
Anyone know where to get a decent lightweight full face mb helmet locally? I want to pick something up to mount the gopro on for the weekend.

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
SpaceCowboy and I just booked a site at the campground, seems that's where the action's going to be! The guy I talked to on the phone said they were all booked up, but when I mentioned Jet Ski's, he said we'll find a spot for ya. They seem excited about it.

Our current group looks like Myself, my Fiance, SpaceCowboy, his girlfriend, and her roommate. We'll be hauling 4 X2's up.

-Rob

Mikey B and I will be heading up Friday and are hoping that we get there in time that we can drop the skis in the water and get a little bit of riding in Friday evening. Cant wait!!!

DarkWater

Down Side Up
I'll be up Friday, as early as possible. I still need to tune my ski, we ran into a few issue this season and Friday will be my first fire up of the season on my Jetworks motor.
Breaking her in at Torch with hopes and prayers.

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
I should be up there on Friday around 2 or 3PM and I plan on doing a little bit of riding.

Does anyone that is going up have any 9mm or 18 mm underpad? I need to redo the upper part of my footholds before I breck my foot. Please let me know if you have some and can bring some up. I am will to pay for it.

Last edited:

Fro Diesel

creative control
I have pad both sizes. Will bring it. If you are in a pinch then remember blue foam mat for sleeping from Walmart or gander mtn works too

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

smusleh

JetSkiExtrm
I have pad both sizes. Will bring it. If you are in a pinch then remember blue foam mat for sleeping from Walmart or gander mtn works too

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

Thanks...can you PM me you number so I can find you on Friday to get some underpad.

Top Bottom