2017 Kawasaki Stand Up

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
What would be sweet is if Yamaha Would Design a Freestlye/Freeride version of the Superjet hull and sell them complete with the same 701 since they cant change the motor.. Just sell two versions of the superjet.. One normal for racing and one short and rockered with footholds for freeriding and freestyle..

What would be sweet is if Yamaha Would Design a Freestlye/Freeride version of the Superjet hull and sell them complete with the same 701 since they cant change the motor.. Just sell two versions of the superjet.. One normal for racing and one short and rockered with footholds for freeriding and freestyle..

No way this would happen, gonna be a sick race ski!!

Last edited:
Possibly. But although it's new to us, it's not like kawi just got these things overnight. Kawi has been playing/testing this ski for a good portion of the past year. So also likely that these are not just fresh off the showroom new units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly. But although it's new to us, it's not like kawi just got these things overnight. Kawi has been playing/testing this ski for a good portion of the past year. So also likely that these are not just fresh off the showroom new units.

Can't imagine they would replace the old ski with a hull that handled worse.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
I agree. Besides sheer size, it wasn't a horrible design. I just hope the new power plant is light.

Hydrospace is heavier, larger, faster and handles well. I would say there is no way the new ski will be the same size and weight as the SXR800.

Hydrospace is heavier, larger, faster and handles well. I would say there is no way the new ski will be the same size and weight as the SXR800.
I'm sure it'll be heavier but I could see them carrying over the hull. Maybe just slight tweeks to it. I need more pics! I've been scouring the Internet and can't find much.

Top Bottom