WELL??? Pics R Up

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
If u could see it in person, it's not that close to Kawi green. Ever seen neon yellow tygon fuel line?, nearly a perfect match!!! Still got a long way to go,
Virgin/Thrust Innovations trim, texalium reinforcement in engine bay, mod chamber is going sublime as well. What u think bout the clear fuel filler mod? Now I can see how much gas while doing hood tricks!!!LOL Got alot of turf work left after I mod my rickter mod footholds. Ain't turfin tray till I get trim in to see if I need to cut a recess in try for clearence. Im pretty stoked soo far.

Attachments

• DSC00488.jpg
    DSC00488.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC00489.jpg
    DSC00489.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC00490.jpg
    DSC00490.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00491.jpg
    DSC00491.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC00492.jpg
    DSC00492.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 110

GIL

more

last 4 pics 4 now

Attachments

• DSC00493.jpg
    DSC00493.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00494.jpg
    DSC00494.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC00495.jpg
    DSC00495.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 211
  • DSC00496.jpg
    DSC00496.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 119

GIL

Thanks Charles.

Looking at the fuel tank, the 2 brass fittings directly in front of the gas cap are left=reserve and right=on. The 2 off to the side are the usual vent and return. It was a pain in the azz putting lines in the tank for reserve and on!

GIL

Hey Gil---why'd you do the paint before you did the reinforcement? Seems bassackwards to me...:dunno:

A local body shop did the paint work for me and I had a narrow window to get it done. I really wasn't planning on this going soo quickly, but the body shop owner called and said he needed it last week to get it done and to be able to do it free, kind of free-I have to run WWW.GUNTERBODYSHOP.COM
logo's on the ski. I'm obviously more than happy to do that! I tried to pay them/tip them and they refused! Granted, I send them 10,000.00 bus per month. Probaly had somthing to do with the great deal.

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
A local body shop did the paint work for me and I had a narrow window to get it done. I really wasn't planning on this going soo quickly, but the body shop owner called and said he needed it last week to get it done and to be able to do it free, kind of free-I have to run WWW.GUNTERBODYSHOP.COM
logo's on the ski. I'm obviously more than happy to do that! I tried to pay them/tip them and they refused! Granted, I send them 10,000.00 bus per month. Probaly had somthing to do with the great deal.

Well that makes more sense to me now.

Getting a little bold with your "2008 AM Freestyle National Champion" sig, aren't you Gil?!?

Last edited:

GIL

I got plenty of 25mm padding to put under it to roll it on it's side. I put a blanket over it to put the pole back on last night-trying to be careful w/paint until full cure time has gone by.

not broke, torn tendons or maybe a stress fracture. will know for sure wednesday. long as its wrapped up i can go. the shot in the azz hurt bout as bad as my foot

Scorn800

Ride for life
Paint is looking nice. I really like the color!
Your gas window thing looks crappy. It needs to be trimed out and cover the silcone & holes.
clean the dam bottom.
What's with the national champ :bsflag:
Thats something that's needs to be earned and not just typed.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
Your gas window thing looks crappy. It needs to be trimed out and cover the silcone & holes.
clean the dam bottom.
aren't you just a bundle of sunshine today?

GIL

clean the dam bottom.

The lexan is just sitting on there right now. I am gonna make a aluminum ring to mount over lexan and then put ss screws thru ring, lexan, and seal.

As far as 08 champ-talk to me next September and one of the 2 of us will be eating chit. LOL

Top Bottom