FX-1 Video of a FX-1 tearing up a small river!

joe b

depth tester
Creeks are for geeks!!!!!

Only kidding.... Those old farts are Special-FX and bruttha Tom. My ski is no fun on those rides and them fockers ride wfo all the time. I want an sxr to take back there and see how they like to follow in the churned up muddy water.

I hate dial up, I cant watch anything:crazy:. We have alot of spring fed creeks where I live but ive never ridden in one. You would have to do it after a big rain to not drag. My dads business is on little red river and it looks like it would be fun, its deeper and wider. Theres some huge rocks in there though. Well, I take that back, my cousin and I last spring rode in little red river where a friend of ours dammed it up and made a good size spot. I chipped up my new impeller and he got a rock stuck in his impeller. When you would fall off you would land in waist deep water. One guy fell on his knees and banged them up. Watch out for those cotton mouth snakes, they will chase you!

In the first video couldn't you just ride straight toward your destination and jump the grasses in the way. I think that would be a lot more fun. But the narrow creek looks like a blast.

We have a creek around here called the big muddy river about the size of the first video. But it has rock dams built into it you would have to jump. I can't get anyone to ride it with me and I am not about to travel up that nasty muddy creek without a partner just in case I did get bit by a copperhead or some other crazy thing like that.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
love that kind of riding... we ride here every thursday afternoon and sunday afternoon.... depending on the tide we ride the ocean(surf) or the marsh(creeks).
high tides we rip through a spot thats kinda like a track. heres the only helmet cam vid i have of it right now... unfortunately my helmet cam is at the bottom of jones inlet after its third trip out.

lap starts around 1 minute... ignore the bs before that. i didnt edit this clip from the camera

YouTube - marsh lap

Last edited:
those cotton mouth/water mochosen snakes will chase a loud jekski?

I personally havent been chased by one on a jetski, but I have had alot of run ins with them in person. They are SUPER aggressive. One time my dad and I went up to some of his property to clean it up. He has a pond on the land. I was in another vehicle, and he was in a big commercial bob truck. He said he spotted a cotton mouth going to the pond as he was pulling in. As he got out of the truck and jumped on the ground he said that the snake turned around and was coming after him! All I remember is my dad standing on the truck screaming "help me son"! It was hilarious, my dad hates snakes. All I could find at the time was a round shovel and I took in after it. I made hamburger meat out of it with that shovel:swordfight:. Ive delt with tons of copperheads and rattlesnakes, and they will go away if you don't pester them and they are afraid of you. But those cotton mouths look for a fight! Also, you dont want to be bitten by one cause instead of swelling up like a copperhead bite, the wound literally rots out a huge hole in the flesh and stinks awful. One of our dogs got bit once.

Another time I pulled into my dads garage on a quadsport atv, his garage doesnt have a door. I seen what I thought was a regular black snake so I pulled in and power braked a burnout on his head. The quad caught traction and pulled a wheelie and knocked my dads v65 magna bike over. I jumped off the quad worried about the bike and the snake was still alive, well after I got the bike back up I picked up 2 ball pin hammers (all that was in reach, and the snake was getting away. I would strike and it would strike. After a few blows to the head I had it. I started looking at the snake and low and behold it was a cotton mouth:bigeyes:! They have a V shaped head whereas the black snakes are round like a water hose. And their mouth is white inside. My wife seen all of this and laughs at me till this day!

Oh yeah, I forgot this is a jet ski forum, sorry for the life story.

Top Bottom