Highroller Team Bill pole

G

Goose

the tubes are notched on each pole goin up.the steering cable goes up the one and the start stop,throttle trim ect,goes up the other.the tubes have a cover that goes around the notch to keep from rubbin the cables.very clean setup at the bottom

It's by far the lighest/strongest set-up out there. Not to mention the price is awesome! I have nothing to do with building these poles. They are all Team Bill design and built. I just beat on the poles, Stock them in the shop and help market them!

I haven't ridden with one but if i was in the market I would get one. I have probably 800+ in to my AC-2, X metal bracket, x metal bolts, UMI steering, blah blah blah.

And Bills looks nicer/as nice and is lighter for 400!!

tbaer

USMC
yeah i think they need to post up some better pics also. i ordered one it should be here with-in the next couple days so i will post up some detailed pics on here with my review of the product. bill(goose) and dan(highroller) are great guys it took aliitle long to get the tracking number, but with the confusion of the holidays and daytona coming it is very understandable. bill and dan have made everything right even though the shipping delay wasn't thier fault. i would do business with both of these guys again. they are very stand up guys and they aim to please and stand behind their product 110% thanks again bill and dan!!! my pole will be here friday! the rest of the stuff will be here sometime next week.

Scorn800

Ride for life
I just went onto highroller's site and it says bill is a pro rider? Since when?
I'd also like to see some pics of just the pole from a few sides.

G

Goose

my ski will not be legal by the rules to compete in the am class.so i will have to ride in the pro class.

Top Bottom