See if you can figure this one out!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I'm building a 650 square nose for my kid to ride.
A lot of the parts came from my first square nose and some parts I have bought off members here.
When I finally got it all together and started it it kept back firing really bad. Was as loud as a double barrel shotgun once.

It took me a long time to figure it out. Can you guess what the problem was? :smokin:

Last edited:
ok, not to get off on a tangent, but the g.i. joe and mouse nests made me remember a funny story...

I had my 650 upside down in the garage over the winter, cause I had to fix a bondline crack. Got it repaired, flipped it over, put the tank and everything back in and rolled it into the driveway to fire up.

It goes "BRAAAP ting-ta-ting-ting-ting". I was like "OH #@$^%&*", then realized that the ting-ting noise was just the dog food pellets that the mice stored in the exhaust tube bouncing off my car hood...

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
ok, not to get off on a tangent, but the g.i. joe and mouse nests made me remember a funny story...

I had my 650 upside down in the garage over the winter, cause I had to fix a bondline crack. Got it repaired, flipped it over, put the tank and everything back in and rolled it into the driveway to fire up.

It goes "BRAAAP ting-ta-ting-ting-ting". I was like "OH #@$^%&*", then realized that the ting-ting noise was just the dog food pellets that the mice stored in the exhaust tube bouncing off my car hood...

LOL, there was someone else that had that happen to them. I remember them saying it was spitting baby mice out the exhaust every couple few seconds! lol

Top Bottom