AVOID seller booomdoger on ebay a.k.a dirkdiggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
Keep in mind that I refund all money sent too me!

BASH me all you want.......but I don't steal peoples money. You guys are making me out to be a crook that takes money and doesn't ship parts

Between Paypal and ebay "final value fee's" and insertion fees, reserve prices etc.......ebay will take over 10% of anything I sell. Sue me for trying to avoid that!!

Moral of the story is that I need to get a certain price for parts.......whats not to understand??

You dont like the prices....Dont buy......but people saying that they will not buy stuff off of me due to this thread.....that's ridiculous!

Like I said, sue me for trying to keep money out of eBays pocket!

ger87410

How did I get here?
Diggler swore up and down on that PWCyesteryear thread that he's changed his ways and items listed w/o a minimum or a reserve will be sold for whatever the auction ends at.

We'll see. So far he's blatantly breaking ebay's selling rules and trying to circumvent the fees.

I'll let you guys know in 5 days if he holds true to his word.

I don't think he knows that when he cancels an item that people have bid on (or are watching) and then relists it, the people who bid on it get an email saying a similar item has been listed by that seller.

got some parts from him outside ebay, sounds like a great guy to deal with!
prices are not the best around, but selection is good.

will report when I actually receive my parcel in the mail...

Mark44

Katie's Boss
o

BASH me all you want.......but I don't steal peoples money. You guys are making me out to be a crook that takes money and doesn't ship parts

Between Paypal and ebay "final value fee's" and insertion fees, reserve prices etc.......ebay will take over 10% of anything I sell. Sue me for trying to avoid that!!

Moral of the story is that I need to get a certain price for parts.......whats not to understand??

You dont like the prices....Dont buy......but people saying that they will not buy stuff off of me due to this thread.....that's ridiculous!

Then don't sell on eBay its that easy!:smashfreakB:

Mark44

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
If you are going to use ebay, just pay the fees. That's the deal when you sell there, so man up and pay up. As for items not selling for what you want, smarten up. Set a reserve, or use "buy it now" if you are dead set on getting everything you want out of each part. I've been watching a lot of your stuff get listed and ended over and over. Just sell the stuff and move on.

i`m just wondering what you would say if you bid on something won it , then let the next part on ebay sell. then later find out the part you won you cant have and the other one is gone. now so your stuck because time is running low, so your stuck buying new.

The thing that bothers me the most is how you don't think you're really doing anything wrong. You're business ethics are in the toilet. Those auctions are contracts and you are willingly breaking them. Use the system the way it is supposed to be used. If you don't like it, then don't use it. I could never buy anything from you.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
^^^^ x2
I looked and even inquired about some of his stuff, but when I found out how he "operates" I decided to stay clear. I am sure there are others too...

Dirk, it's not too late to salvage your rep... just do business they way people on here and ebay expect you to. If not, then I don't see you doing much "business".

butti

lone wolf

if you have a bottom dollar then start the auction there.refunding the winners money and relisting the part does NOT make you an honest guy.if you are just gonna renege at the end then DONT use the auction system.i will never atemt to buy anything from you because this thread has made me aware of your attitude,theres NOTHING ridiculous about that.

Dude seriously just start your bid at the minimum you will take. Problem solved, correct?

Am I missing something?

chrisdoc0608

insulting
dirk, you never cease to amaze me... .do you honestly think that there is nothing wrong with what you are doing? I wonder what ebay reps would think if they read all of this :):):):). I agree with Butti, set your starting bid at what your "bottom dollar" price is and avoid the fees that you are so eager not to pay.

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
The thing that bothers me the most is how you don't think you're really doing anything wrong. You're business ethics are in the toilet. Those auctions are contracts and you are willingly breaking them. Use the system the way it is supposed to be used. If you don't like it, then don't use it. I could never buy anything from you.

X2 Couldn't have said it better myself...

He's doggin people on pwc for bidding the last few min's of an ebay auction.... That's just being a smart consumer not driving up the bids...

....he apparently has a moronic point of view.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
Like I said 10+ times.....from now on if an auction ENDS I will go thru with the deal.

Some parts of mine sell before the auction ends so I have no choice to end auctions early if there is more than 12 hours left in the auction.....I apologize but my stuff if for sale many other places besides eBay.

Im not "doggin" people for bidding at the last minute but I am using that as an example for people that are complaining about watching a part of mine they need for 6 days and then not getting it becasue I ended the auction early........Its an AUCTION.....your not gaurenteed to get it anyways due to the possibility of someone else outbidding you!

Regarless of what some may think, I have never stole money from anyone....EVER!!

ger87410

How did I get here?
Noone is accusing you, Diggler, of stealing money. Just shady practices.

I noticed in all of your ebay listings that it does not say the item is for sale locally, or anywhere else but ebay.

The whole point is it IS an auction and needs to be treated as such. When a bid is placed, both parties fall under a contractual obligation. Atleast with ebay. I think you may want to learn just how auctions are suppose to work: http://www.doityourself.com/stry/auctions1 . I think ebay's got a whole section devoted to teaching how auctions work.

There's only a limited number of people looking for ski parts. When you screw them over they'll learn not to come back.

I don't think people's biggest problem is with you canceling the auction early saying you sold locally. (This excuse doesn't even work very well when you relist the same item within 24 hours.....) I think most people's problem's that your not setting a minimum bid and when the auction ends for less then you wanted it to, you refund and relist. I won't even touch where you sold an item out from underneath someone to their friend for more green.....

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I will never advertise an item in two places. I will throw things up on this site to help my fellow members first and then if it doesn't sell I list it on ebay. If a member contacts me after it is listed on ebay, I direct them to the auction site and wish them good luck. Fair play is fair play. I may not always like the prices i get but it is what it is.

I also don't PM fellow members and low ball them on everything they list. I will make an offer to feel them out but I'm not usually as obnoxious as you are. You sent me two PM's with offers of less than half of what I clearly stated that I had paid for things and needed to see to get out of them. That is why I won't buy from you or sell to you for that matter.

You just come across abrasive and I will not support that.

butti

lone wolf
Like I said 10+ times.....from now on if an auction ENDS I will go thru with the deal.

Some parts of mine sell before the auction ends so I have no choice to end auctions early if there is more than 12 hours left in the auction.....I apologize but my stuff if for sale many other places besides eBay.

Im not "doggin" people for bidding at the last minute but I am using that as an example for people that are complaining about watching a part of mine they need for 6 days and then not getting it becasue I ended the auction early........Its an AUCTION.....your not gaurenteed to get it anyways due to the possibility of someone else outbidding you!

Regarless of what some may think, I have never stole money from anyone....EVER!!

you dont even know what the word auction means.so what,now your gonna start ending your auctions sooner? uour totally missing the point here.once i put something on ebay thats it,i sell on ebay unless there are no bids.thats the only way i will end an auction early to sell the item elsewhere.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
I apologized for it.....my intention wasn't to screw people over but rather try and get my stuff on ebay for the lowest possible insertion price.

I understand what I did was wrong but I am just trying to justify my methodoligy and appologizing. the guy sent the money to me before I even sent him an invoice.....nothing wrong with that....hes a stand-up buyer.

its not like I sent the invoice to him....accepted his money and then sent it back too him.

People are making it sound like I do this all the time or something.

FYI........The Dual 38 carbs and complete 760 motor I have on ebay sold today..........so those auctions will be ended soon....just an example.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
Regarding the selling out from underneath people comment......I have only offered to do that when I am still waiting on payment from the initial person that said they wanted it. Many times people say they want something, say they will pay that day and then either change there mind or do not pay for a couple days. I have only offered to do that 3 times.........its not a bad idea to have back-up buyers if the initial "for sure" turns into a "cant afford" "found one cheaper" etc........

ger87410

How did I get here?
*UPDATE*

I've been keeping a close eye on the auctions he's had up.

He had 7 auctions that where set to end today. All of them around the same time.

All of the items had bids on them. The pipe was up to over $300 before he cancelled the auction. His 'wanting' price was $600. The engine, I think, had close to $200 on it. Well below his 'wanting' price.

All but 3 of the auctions were cancelled when there was around 12 left. The bendix auction I suspect he didn't get to in time.

That's my observations. Take from it what you will.

Sounds to me like he's up to his old games.

They all sold locally, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom