Custom/Hybrid Thunder at my door & Halloween Pumpkin came early this Year!!

IceMan

Building a ski in Progress
That's a sweet ride.. can't wait to hear you compairson between all the rides
that you have... :brap:

Thanks!!

I will surely do my best, post threads and compare rides NOT to show off but to share my experience with my friends and hopefully help them with their choices!

I did get my White Rickter FS-2 hull last week and will post pictures in another thread soon!!!

By the end of February I will be getting my Lenzi1one hull as well!!

I am still deciding what motors to install on these hulls but I can't decide without selling my old skis first :dunno:, so I have time to give it a lot thought!!
:Thinkingof_:

Since I have the Rickter FS-1 with an XS1000cc and now the "Thunder Pumpkin" with another XS1000cc I am just guessing for the Rickter FS-2 an SS865cc standard package.

For the Lenzi1one hull I am thinking something real big, Patrick from Xscream has something new up his sleeve :eek:uttahere:

Thank you fro your interest in my builds buddy!! :beerchug:

thats sweeet!! Seems like you love collecting all these skis. But why?! All the power To ya!

Yes, deffinatly some XSCREAMLY GOOD BRAP SHOULD GO IN THESE SKIS!

IceMan

thats sweeet!! Seems like you love collecting all these skis. But why?! All the power To ya!

Yes, deffinatly some XSCREAMLY GOOD BRAP SHOULD GO IN THESE SKIS!

Thanks man, it's been a long time!!

This is an addictive hobby/sport and I decided to take it very seriously.

I am going to be competing professionally in Freestyle and I want to try all the top skis out there for self satisfaction and for the love & support of the sport.

I have been riding for the past 8 years and I feel it's time for me to take my skills to the next level and compete!!

IKSTEJ

BOGIE
Best of the best from our shop, WF battle scars and all thats 1 Bad Mutha
Enjoy

I miss it already.......I'll see you a week from Monday :brap:

IceMan

I can't Wait Bogie !!!!!

It's going to be a blast :shooter3:

Bogie is going to bring the :barrel::brap: To UAE!!!!!

See you soon!!!

Last edited:

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
hell yeah this is the best hull I ever ridden, I love so much
I had to build the same
check it out
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/68591:beerchug:
I wish me and AircraftSalz could make with you guys in a week
Braap

BTW
today was my first time out on my ski
:beerchug:
best wishes bro
Lucas
I already got Aircraftsalz's Feedback :smile:

But not Lucaumpits's feedback yet!!

Glad to hear it backflips that way, and I can't wait to ride it!!!

Thanks for my Line up of skis, they are actually all up for sale NOW!!

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I have always considered thunder to be noisey and not really do a whole lot, however, lightning is a different story................

Thanks man, it's been a long time!!

This is an addictive hobby/sport and I decided to take it very seriously.

I am going to be competing professionally in Freestyle and I want to try all the top skis out there for self satisfaction and for the love & support of the sport.

I have been riding for the past 8 years and I feel it's time for me to take my skills to the next level and compete!!

just start on a lower powered ski to compete then work your way up thats what most people do unless your going havasu pro freestyle u dont need that much power

but great line up of skis cant wait to hear how the lenzi hull rides from someone who doesnt work for lenzi lol

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Iceman we got to Ride Lucas's new Superfreak XS1000 ski. (Same hull/motor as your new Ski) The power is crazy, I'm not a flatwater guy & I was rippin BF's all day. Lucas was Hitting 2 BF's in a row, 1st day on the ski. Your going to love it, every ski should have a 1000cc motor. The extra Brap sure helps.

Everyone that took a spin yesterday was rippin plate to plate BF's & not trying. Your going to enjoy.

I join the XS1000 club this week, just set up for surf & not flatwater

IceMan

Ok, where do I begin!!

I am amazed with the ski's riding capabilities.

I have been Riding the beast for 4 days in a Row and I am beat up and bruised as hell but loving it and enjoying it!!

On the first day I took the ski down to the most famous spot where all stand up riders meet.

At first the riders were looking at the ski indirectly while on trailer but not paying much attention!!

Then.....

Try imagining 20-30 riders at that spot that day with their highly modified skis in shock soon as I hit the Start button. The riders stopped riding, turned off their motors and whoever was at the beach stopped talking and stared directly at the ski as it roared on the trailer to warm it up.

One guy thought it was V8 motor LOL ..... The XS1000cc is a monster
:haha:

After Warming it up a little it was time to test ride it!

I will start with the motor:
1. Incredible crazy power :firedevil:
2. Immediate response once you hit the throttle :bigok:
3. Loud and Scary :scared:
4. It Rips like a Mother #$%@* :censored:

The Hull:
1. "Effortless" BF's (own Set up wake)
2. Light and Strong
3. Easy to ride and get used to
4. The Rider controls the ski, not the ski controls the Rider
5. Superb handling
6. It slides when you want it and carves when you want it
7. Capable of no wake BF's

The combination of motor and hull is the best I have ever ridden so far, Super FREAKYYYY indeed.

The ski BF's with little effort and skill, they should advertise it saying "skill not needed" LOL

All jokes aside and Quoting my two buddies "Aircraftsalz" & "Lucaumpits" who I wish can Join Patrick and I in UAE, I am in love with the ski and I am enjoying riding it BIG TIME.

I want to thank "Aircraftsalz" & "Lucaumpits" for their feed backs and wish them the best of luck with their builds.

Welcome to the XS1000cc club!!

I will post riding pics and vids once Patrick arrives.

I hope "Aircraftsalz" & "Lucaumpits" can share riding pics as well!!

Enjoy Your Skis!! :barrel:

Last edited:

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Your spot on with your ride report ICEMAN, my body still hurts and I rode Sunday, lol

the hull is so stable ( just like the rickter) , but super light

That's the perfect flatwater ski you got, congrats

Your going to have a lot of fun riding with Pat, wait until you see him go big on that ski.

Have fun next week

Top Bottom