New JetManiac 62t/61x Freestyle Ported Motor $2089.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
This is a newly built 62t/61x 718cc freestyle motor ported and built by Blue/JetManiac. It is designed to offer the most freestyle low end power for the least money.

index.php

These motors rip! They offer the most freestyle power for your dollar.

It is designed to use stock dual 38mm carb setup and jets, springs, and carb tuning specs included. This package offers a no headache install that is easy to tune and rip. Motor also good with dual a/m Mikuni 44 carbs for more power with a full on build.

62t matching cases- complete freestyle ported and epoxied intake, top, and stator area.
61x cylinder- freestyle ported, exhaust area/head decked for best seal to ADA head
New bore and finish hone to 82mm or larger
New Pro-X top end with new pistons, rings, and wrist pin bearings
New Rebuilt OEM Crankshaft by SBT with all new rods and bearings, then trued and welded, includes 1 year no fault warranty
New engine internal gaskets
New OEM crank seals
Sandblasted and then bead blasted, painted and baked on beautiful black finish
New carb jets and springs for oem 38's included, and carb tuning specs included

It is designed to use stock dual 38mm carb setup and jets, springs, and carb tuning specs included. This package offers a no headache install and easy tuning ripper.

ADA head and complete intake/carb setup package available.
*We can also rebuild your motor into one like this or trade-in your core motor (crank, cases, cylinder) with usable parts for approx. 400. credit off this motor.

Freestyle Ported Short block $2089.

*No core motor needed.

IMG_1782.JPG

Last edited:
Maybe just maybe Blue was abducted by aliens and had his brain optimized to make a 701 based motor RIP !

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
i want my motor reworked! pick me pick me!

or

sell me on the fact why i should go with this motor rater than a bigger bore.

note-i need a pump gas motor that i can take out 2-3 times a week with decent fuel consumtion. but will give up fuel consumtion for motor that will give me the power to pull some high rolls and flat water bf's (witha good pump set up too ofcourse)

Last edited:
i want my motor reworked! pick me pick me!

or

sell me on the fact why i should go with this motor rater than a bigger bore.

note-i need a pump gas motor that i can take out 2-3 times a week with decent fuel consumtion. but will give up fuel consumtion for motor that will give me the power to pull some high rolls and flat water bf's (witha good pump set up too ofcourse)

Cause jetmaniac says so!

With this package you get a tested and proven setup for a killer price from one of the best sellers out there! You're getting a motor that is ready to drop in, known good crank, and it looks sexy! You will walk away a very satisfied customer, without question!!!

For the big bore there's the cost of new sleeves, machine work to match the sleeves plus additional for further port work. Then there's the guess work of tuning...

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
i dont need a complete motor! my stocker is mint low hours. i would rather build it so i can do more with my mula. whats some other options you offer jetmaniac. maybe a 771/carb's/bpipe combo type deal..... who know i might just go crazy

there should not be any guess work for tunning even with a big bore/ that make me hesitant. there are plenty of companies out there building reliable big bores that last for years.

Last edited:
i dont need a complete motor! my stocker is mint low hours. i would rather build it so i can do more with my mula. whats some other options you offer jetmaniac. maybe a 771/carb's/bpipe combo type deal..... who know i might just go crazy

there should not be any guess work for tunning even with a big bore/ that make me hesitant. there are plenty of companies out there building reliable big bores that last for years.

Sure, there's builders out there....but not for 1600, or a known good crank. Take Group K for example. About 1800 for the 845 setup....BUT, you need a 62T or 64X cylinder, 62T B Pipe manifold, carb mods, pipe mods, and possible other stuff depending on your current setup.

Chris has come up with this package as an excellent "in between" option, not a DIY deal and not a full blown high dollar build. Not to mention the performance aspect of this motor....kinda hard to beat!!!

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
this is a great motor, berky has same motor on a superfreak hull and I have done Flatwater Backflip plate to plate on my set up wake.

Top Bottom