Stoke engine Barrel Roll !!!!!!!

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
nice skills, thats tallent( but if i was an 80lb jap i could make it look easy to)

This is what you can do with stock equipment if you take your time and watch what he does as far as technique. A watercraft factory backflip hull is not far from this to be able to do the same exact thing. Arent you a little dude yourself? :thinking: I would stop listening to all the weight and power arguments on this site and just pay attention to what people like this guy are doing (as far as technique & timing) with what they have, and take it out to the lake and apply it. Its a great thing to see when people make the best of what they can, so much can be accomplished on a stock ski, this guy will really be able to appreciate and make things happen on a bigger ski when or if he gets one.

Still big props to get that whole sequence done in one take was pretty dope! :Banane09::headbang:

Tanman

Jus' keep er' pinned
For me practicing flat water rolls intensely for the last month..inspiring, wow this guy really gets that biotch around! Mo practice is the name of my game, technique is very crutial, the rolls 5 feet off the water off your own wake.. thats all power, once your technique is down. - true dat Gomez

The way he uses the wave is very precise, you can bet countless hours have gone in to that 30 sec jib!
i think the way he creates and uses the waves back side is different then most, but it WORKS!
I'm going to try it.

Top Bottom