New BIG BORE 781 Freestyle Ported JetManiac/Blue Motor

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
JetManiac 781 Big Bore Motor

A7A3B882-5140-4621-8D2A-0687313AAD56.jpeg

These motors RIP hard! I have been running one of these in my superfreak for many years and am stoked with their performance. Blue has been refining the sleeve and porting design on this motor for years now, and it is right on the money.

Bud- vid Chris.jpgchris3.jpg

These beautiful Big Bore motors are a newly built 62t/61x (same configuration as all Super Jets RN '96-'17) 781cc freestyle motors ported and built by Blue/JetManiac. They are designed to offer the most freestyle low end power for the best big bore value.

62t cases- freestyle big bore ported and epoxied intake, top cases under cylinder base and front stator areas, cases are bored and machined to accept our custom big bore sleeves.

61x cylinder- freestyle big bore ported, new JetManiac custom Big Bore sleeves installed and bored to 84-86mm, exhaust/head decked

New Pro-X top end with new pistons, rings, and wrist pin bearings
New US quality gaskets
New rebuilt/SBT crank with 1 year unconditional warranty
(have options for hotrods or new oem cranks also)
New OEM crank seals
New carb jets and springs for oem 38's or other carb setups included, and carb tuning specs included
Cases, cylinders, and bedplates (clearanced for bpipe) are sandblasted and then bead blasted, painted and baked on beautiful semigloss black finish

Our motors are super clean and ready to install.

Video here:

These motors are designed to work well with affordable stock dual 38mm carb setup and jets, springs, and carb tuning specs are included.
(Of course, JM BB will also work well with larger carb setups like dual a/m 44's, 46's or larger.)

ADA head with custom ADA/JetManiac domes and complete intake/carb setup packages also available.

BB781 Short block $2989.
(Outright with no core needed)

C27CFBE8-DBBA-4FF0-BDD6-7922A4645305.jpeg
ADA girdled head option installed

jetmaniac.jpg

Attachments

• chris2.jpg
    chris2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 4,297
Last edited:

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Sweet engines chris and blue! Damn good price too. Compare that to other shops cost of a big bore package and u got em smoked. I'm looking forward to riding this real soon...say in a few weeks.

briank

KURTZILLA
i got my 771 in the water this weekend and goota say WOW. this motor hits hard, big props to the jetmaniac/blue big bore deal. thanks again guys.

Whats the price to take my limited 701 setup up to one of these 780's....? All parts in my current setup are in perfect condition, motor is only 1 year old. Thanks for the info.

I have one of those jetmaniac/blue big bore engines, 85mm bore , also with blue ported manifold and b pipe and epic enhancer. With a bored nozzle and stubby cone I was spinning the impeller, so I installed a 12/18 hooker- in theory too aggressive. Guess what: this engine pulls it! I'm very happy!
Remember next year: jetmaniac for president and blue for a serious cabinet appointment!

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Thanks guys, glad you are happy with your motors. Here is the latest one to be finished for Faisal, new green big bore with new oem crank and custom matching throttle wheel

006.jpg009.jpg010.jpg005.jpg007.jpg

Top Bottom