Awesome

jetboy1004

Shootin Brapaholics
Now, I don't believer for a second that were not missing anything.....even if it is cold....I'm sure the sluts are going big!! Someone PLEASE post some pic's!!

Oh, and I like the site. Awsome!!

Well, I can tell you I got a really weird call from a bunch of drunk people a couple of hours ago...all cheering for some chick that sent them cookies and brownies............other than that, I hear it's cold, flat, windy...and it just doesn't matter - they're having a ball without us anyway! LOL!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I hope we can regain the feeling from several years ago with this fresh start.

Cold? wus

bigkahuna said:
This is great................. a new day.............

Darin, it is cold as hell in Daytona, your not missing anything.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
LisaLisa said:
Well, I can tell you I got a really weird call from a bunch of drunk people a couple of hours ago...all cheering for some chick that sent them cookies and brownies............other than that, I hear it's cold, flat, windy...and it just doesn't matter - they're having a ball without us anyway! LOL!

YUP< Missed you at Lollypops.......... I will let you figure out what that place is.......... just ask Laurel about the special friend I introduced her too...........

They will be cleaning that chair that she was sitting in for days.......... ;)

RMBC Freeride

Vintage
Site Supporter
Sweet! This already feels like "home".

Oh and since we're starting new... a new & more accurate screen name for me. My racing days have long been over...

Top Bottom