Surfriding Bruins waverave

air blair

you are the reason
I always want to remember Bruins, two reasons First for me is to always ride in partners in big surf and never leave one behind. Never. (2) He made hot dogs and whatnot for us all. He orchestrated the first waverave I ever attended then a couple months later gone.
Would it be to much to ask to change the name of just waverave to "Bruins' waverave"?

Air blair cell

schicks

Karma Enforcer
I met bruins at my first wave rave when he brought a huge pan of caramel brownies over to our site and shared with everyone and we didn’t even really know him well at the time. Truly a stand-up guy that was nice to everyone, he was always there to help; even after he blew his ski up on the first day of WR in the first 3 minutes of riding…he helped keep everyone else running the rest of the time.

I have contacts to get in touch with his family, so if we want to do some kind of parts raffle or something for his kids education fund I would be happy to get the money to his family.

I always want to remember Bruins, two reasons First for me is to always ride in partners in big surf and never leave one behind. Never. (2) He made hot dogs and whatnot for us all. He orchestrated the first waverave I ever attended then a couple months later gone.
Would it be to much to ask to change the name of just waverave to "Bruins' waverave"?

Air blair cell

WaveRave: Bruins Memorial Freeride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

air blair

you are the reason
I have a photo album dedicated to Mr. Bruins.
I will have it on display again this year.
f548a415a0e8794a0ed36750e09f6bb0.jpg

Air blair cell

I had a pleasure of meeting him. I was a total newbie at that time, he re-did my tray and footholds on my first ski, Kawi SXI - hooked me on this sport!

Top Bottom