Can you install my footholds and mat? South Florida

2013 sj. Just got the ski. Never been ridden or in the water since new. previous owner sent it to blosion but never installed footholds. He purchased them and mat kit but sold it to me. He removed the oem mat and now i need to install them. Anyone here know of a place in south Florida that can do it? Im in Miami but dont mined a drive. Already gave Thrust innovation a call and wamilton but they cant help. Riva and any ski dealer is a joke. They dont even know what im talking about.

its really not difficult to install them yourself. first time i ever attempted fiberglass work was on my old 550 putting in footholds and widening the tray at the same time. i did some reading on the forums and theres also videos on youtube on how to install footholds. same with the turf. just take your time measure twice cut once. in 2 weekends possibly less if you work on it all day and are quick, you could install the holds and returf the ski. to do a good turf job takes time. i spent 3 days on my sj on turf alone almost 4 working about 5 hours at a time on it. i used some 26mm undermat on the bottom with another layer in the back to make a kick tail of sorts.

Attachments

• 3cf20cf4-45e0-4797-876e-7af61b121b7e.jpg
    3cf20cf4-45e0-4797-876e-7af61b121b7e.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 35
+1 on the blowsion holds. my superjet had blowsion holds when i got it and they were terrible. thats why i went to the adjustables. theyre a bit more pricey but worth it in my opinion. and kicking into them feels like kicking into foam.

Did the holds with steve at watercraft factory. I am so happy and they feel great. Amazing turf job also. I would recommend him to all who are looking for this in south FL.

Top Bottom