CNC builds

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
That’s a very nice setup. I would love to a small router table someday but I need a much bigger shop before I can build any more machines.

I’m working on a small CNC plasma table design now.

If you want to build a router setup, google how to make a vacuum table.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
That’s a very nice setup. I would love to a small router table someday but I need a much bigger shop before I can build any more machines.

I’m working on a small CNC plasma table design now.

If you want to build a router setup, google how to make a vacuum table.

I just got and setup my Creality CR10 S5. The picture I texted you. I plan to start with the mill conversion, but I could use the router more at the moment, so I could go that route.

My Davinci Pro 3d printer is super simplified, but this creality looks to be running an adrino with g-code output. Going to do a router build or mill conversion soon.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I found a used Grizzly CNC mill and a 24x36 3hp router each with their own computer, fully configured and running, with tooling and etc. I'll be set for a while.

I was going to do the conversion with the components OCD suggested and the Shapeoko XXL, but the used machines I got were a lot more machine for similar prices.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Well the one machine is the exact same machine as mine with the conversion already done so you just got a huge jump start!

Can't wait to see that router in action.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Well the one machine is the exact same machine as mine with the conversion already done so you just got a huge jump start!

Can't wait to see that router in action.

I don't have a garage, but I do have a 8x16x7.5 V-nose trailer. I am going to set it up as a shop. Best I can do. Might take a bit to get everything setup as I want to ensure everything is sealed before I put too much in it. Also the router is 220v so it'll have to run off my dryer outlet or something.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
My first mill is for sale.

Bench top Manual mill

I started working on the trailer today so hopefully I’ll have my machines running soon. I am taking the entire trailer apart, sealing everything and insulating it. Hope to be quick, but there’s a lot of electronics going inside, so i have to make sure I take the time to do a good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom