Early Freeride Anyone?

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
Dude guys count me in! How long of a drive is it from OKC?
I'll bring a extra ski for someone if they need. And Beers

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
I map quested it. Its like 350 miles. like a 5 and a half hour drive. Id prolly due it. What's up on
lodges? Cause id have to make it a weekend thing for sure. I heard someone say something about an actual event? Whens that?

Last edited:

EXPERIMENTAL

PROTOTYPES WELCOMED
Hey guys, long time since I've been on here. If you set a date I'd defiantly be down for a ride. I'm only on the 3mm Osage, cove over from Village Marina. Might be able to convince my father (showmepro1200) or my fiancé to ride and BBQ, keep the info going I'd be interested depending on the date.

TontoM3

Manager of Gnar Shredding activities
Hey guys I've been offline for a while but I'm trying to gauge some good water temps and coordinate with the resort. Biggest concern is finding a time they don't have a ton of fisherman down for a tournament. Ramp gets really crowded. And so does the water. I'll have some mor information next week when I make a decision. And will have information about where, what weekend works and then I'll update the thread.

I am almost done getting parts together i am up for a trip, if my ROK isnt done i will bring my superjet down. Byron colton and i can car pool lol

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
I rode with another member today for the first time of the year in OKC. I couldn't wait any longer. Its almost here guys!

SkiPro

Trim down for what!?!?!?
Very true I bet those are nice. It was 78 and my bud convinced me to buy a 49.99 dollar wetsuit from academy. It was pretty cold. water was prolly 42-45 degrees. Worst part was my feet.

yes there not bad at all if only i had my motor back by now i would be on the water riding im just tired of waiting around for it. im sure at some point though itll show up

Ejake

straight cash homie
I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering when there motor will show up. Art said he's really close to shipping mine. They were waiting for tbm to make more flywheels.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom