Custom/Hybrid EZ-SKI Hitch Haulers (5% discount for X-H20 members)

What are the specs on the V2 hauler? How far back does it go from the end of the truck receiver? What is the tongue weight limit on the trailer being pulled behind it, as well as the total towed weight limit? Would there be an issue with using a raised/lowered hitch off this for the trailer? I have a class IV receiver, so that shouldn't be the limiting factor. Also, have you started adding bow stops yet? Thanks

CHRIS@EZ-SKI

Lions Among Sheep
What are the specs on the V2 hauler? How far back does it go from the end of the truck receiver? What is the tongue weight limit on the trailer being pulled behind it, as well as the total towed weight limit? Would there be an issue with using a raised/lowered hitch off this for the trailer? I have a class IV receiver, so that shouldn't be the limiting factor. Also, have you started adding bow stops yet? Thanks
zero issues with using a drop hitch receiver, the carrier will support up to 750lbs tongue weight and will pull 6k lbs as for length from back of receiver to rear of rack , that is a variable, i make standard carries as well as XL carriers ( for jeeps and other vehicles with rear mounted spare tires )
Please feel free to call/text me with specifics regarding wall thicknesses , tensile strengths , v.s what you are attempting to tow etc.
I attempt to give 110% towards customer service and knowledge
thank you
Chris@EZSKI

P.S I think IM the only one out there that offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY as well ( for original purchaser)

Top Bottom