First picture of 2021 Waverunner including Superjet

ItsRixter

SoCal Wav Jumping shiznit
This is huge. This confirms new Superjet is really coming out. So stoked.
As I posted previously, spec is 53 mph stock. Design is meh. No more carburetor BS! Slap a turbo on that TR1 motor!!

Ive been studying the photo and the SJ seems as if something has been stuffed under the cover in the front where the plastic nose cowling is to give the impression of a different shape. Kinda like a noodle has been wrapped around the front doing a u-turn ending in the back.

ItsRixter

SoCal Wav Jumping shiznit
Ive been studying the photo and the SJ seems as if something has been stuffed under the cover in the front where the plastic nose cowling is to give the impression of a different shape. Kinda like a noodle has been wrapped around the front doing a u-turn ending in the back.
I was trying to compare to Kommanders S1 and GP1 hulls
Also notice what might be a gas cap access point in the front center of the cover

Looks like a kommander hull to me. look at the body lines of the nose compared to this one
423.IMG_3106.20200214092624.JPG

I think the pic is a setup and its just a GP1 under a superjet cover to create hype. Wouldnt be surprised/disappointed if its just hype and we get the same ski and graphics as the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom