FX1 pipes?

So I looked through to about page 28 and did a search on here, no real results! But my question is what pipes will fit in a FX1 with a 61x? I know Factory made a Bpipe, but were other pipes made for it? I believe I’ve also seen a Type 9 squeezed in 1. Thanks for any help guys

Giamma

ride to free your brain
hi,you can installed a factory type b for superjet in fx1,modify the manifold after the pipe before the waterbox,use the oem fx maniforld or adapt silicone manifold factory with a 10 cm of 50mm pipe and a rubber reduction on waterbox inside 63mm-50mm ring of rubber

Giamma

ride to free your brain
the work on fx1 is not finish but the pipe is perfect!
checked and testin good

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 90
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 98
Riva spec 2 wet pipe fits
4718e0918cc859bc33b89be5380892ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

superjet mod chamber b pipe works with slight massaging of the chamber where its against the hull. a superjet gas tank fits a little better but youll have to make a plate to relocate the battery tray. a riding friend has a fx1 and that is what he did to make his work. he was using the stock fx tank but it rubbed a hole in the corner of the chamber where its very close to the tank. he had to have the chamber rewelded there and refinished so he decided to run a superjet tank. he also has a tdr waterbox not sure if the stock waterbox will affect the fitment if thats what you have.

Top Bottom