Lithium battery less than $40

Jcary85

Site Supporter
You can charge with a regular charger. I don’t think u can go over 2 amps though. You will get more charge if you use a lithium specific charger. $20 on Amazon

I didn't have good luck with two of these exact batteries with saltwater use. I used a Lithium 800 milliamp battery tender and sealed seams with silicone. They both got weaker after 4 or 5 weeks use and would show only 2 out 3 included test lights after a 20 minute TL ride. They were both recently manufactured by the date stamp too. IDK why this happened twice.

Last edited:

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
These are absolute garbage don't waste your time. Warrantied them out a few times and before just giving up and throwing them away. Take on water easily and lose their charge quickly.

These are absolute garbage don't waste your time. Warrantied them out a few times and before just giving up and throwing them away. Take on water easily and lose their charge quickly.
Out of curiosity, what charger did you use on them ? The Lithium battery tender I used or water Intrusion ( even though I siliconed the seam) ruined mine in 5 weeks.

I would also like to hear some more feedback from any other users of this Autocraft battery.

Top Bottom