just searched it and the only thing that came up was this thread...and yes, its probably not worth it, but I need some good cheap laughs and thrills at this point in my life... send it this way!

wow!! cant believe a first timer was able to save you in those conditions. thats impressive. glad you got your ski back!

@OldSkool did you post the video you had in the thread somewhere? didnt read all pages....
For real. Your friend was without a doubt way over his head and taking a big chance to come save your ass. You owe him big time. I lost my ski on a flip this fall and was getting hammered pretty bad. My buddy was right there, but in lake Michigan the waves are so close together he had to just keep watching me get hammered until there was enough of a break between swells to get me. It takes a little bit to just mentally calm down and relax your breathing when you are getting held down.

Maybe someone should make this a sticky for all riders will see
As I get more grey hair I feel more and more like a dad lecturing his kids at the ramp. I'm always trying to spend time with the newbies talking about how to hook up a tow rope, how to hold on to me if I am dragging them to their ski(or vice versa), don't ride where I can't see you, watch out for eachother always! etc etc. A lot of time people don't listen until they get a good scare.

OldSkool

BRAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Sorry guys.....Been stupid bust with work and the holidays. Found out that because the only computer I use is a work Laptop and I don't have Admin rights I cannot post a video. Sounds super lame..I am still trying though. I may use a girlfriend of mines this weekend. Been meaning to get this up here. As far as the re build...I have been working like a hound to save for parts and pieces, I am hoping to start this weekend.

CRJ

Hibernating
So Sorry guys.....Been stupid bust with work and the holidays. Found out that because the only computer I use is a work Laptop and I don't have Admin rights I cannot post a video. Sounds super lame..I am still trying though. I may use a girlfriend of mines this weekend. Been meaning to get this up here. As far as the re build...I have been working like a hound to save for parts and pieces, I am hoping to start this weekend.
Save it to google drive and I'll upload for you if you like.

Top Bottom