Other NEW 2021 Rickter EDGE Release.

headshock

still doin it
Seems like a 2020 Edge with Factory Installed Sponsons to improve the handling. This was an option in 2019 and 2020 now its a standard feature. The sponsons on my ski are great and am happy I had them installed at the factory.

Last edited:
I have a 2020 Edge all Carbon on order from TC, it was ordered Aug 18th. He is putting a 1100 in it. I have owned stand ups for 30 years ( all being Kaw) with different levels of Mods. We ride rivers in WI and jump boat wakes. My son broke a pole jumping a few months ago ago and that's when I decided it was time to step up to something new. I am not sure if my hull has been started, is completed or if it has shipped to the US yet ( I will ck with TC on Monday). I have never ridden or even seen a Rickter. We did a fair amount of research before deciding on the all Carbon Edge with the 1100. With the release of the 2021 and the updated I am wondering if I should try and switch to a 2021 if its not already too late? Thoughts from those of you that have ridden the Edge like I currently have coming vs the updates to the 2021? Thnx for any advice you can provide....

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I have a 2020 Edge all Carbon on order from TC, it was ordered Aug 18th. He is putting a 1100 in it. I have owned stand ups for 30 years ( all being Kaw) with different levels of Mods. We ride rivers in WI and jump boat wakes. My son broke a pole jumping a few months ago ago and that's when I decided it was time to step up to something new. I am not sure if my hull has been started, is completed or if it has shipped to the US yet ( I will ck with TC on Monday). I have never ridden or even seen a Rickter. We did a fair amount of research before deciding on the all Carbon Edge with the 1100. With the release of the 2021 and the updated I am wondering if I should try and switch to a 2021 if its not already too late? Thoughts from those of you that have ridden the Edge like I currently have coming vs the updates to the 2021? Thnx for any advice you can provide....
Request the new one. He should have told you to wait for the new hull. He told me that back in later 2015. Said wait and get the 2016... there are changes happening that will be better for you...

It’s probably already built. I’d be really happy with that still. There will always be something else. If I were you, I’d buy both and have two.

It’s probably already built. I’d be really happy with that still. There will always be something else. If I were you, I’d buy both and have two.
Ha, I was thinking about maybe just ordering another and getting rid of my other SX-R 800. The guy I sold my last one would like to buy this one also. I also thought maybe I should wait a year and see if they make any changes to the 2021 after its been out for a few months. Jumping in with both feet to commit on two of them and never ridden or sean one it person :)

Ha, I was thinking about maybe just ordering another and getting rid of my other SX-R 800. The guy I sold my last one would like to buy this one also. I also thought maybe I should wait a year and see if they make any changes to the 2021 after its been out for a few months. Jumping in with both feet to commit on two of them and never ridden or sean one it person :)

You could ask to have the front foot added and possibly the sponsons to your current order if it’s not too late...

Top Bottom