Surfriding New RagTag Freeriders Video Big Waves

Ahhhhh Shhhhttttttt!!!! Pure awesomeness. I love the commitment at 2:26, I believe it's Tom(on the red ski)..... Timing is totally off, wave is crashing in his face, and he still pulls a perfect flip..... probably completely blind, knowing the spray over the nose these Rickters get. And then you catch him doing at least one more of these before the video is over. Motivational for sure! And completely agreed on video edit being superb!!! How was most of this video shot? With a heli-camera?

The waves were hard to time that day so there was a lot of flips like that haha. Most of it was shot from the end of the jetty where's there's a 25ft tower that we climbed up and set up the camera equipment up there

makes me wish i didn't live in the midwest!! you beach bums have it made with surf. Im lucky to get a 3 ft roller off a fat chick in a I/O boat pulling her dingle berry kids. Totes on the song and edit. Well played gentlemen!!

wow impressed,was wondering how you were getting those sweet upper angles till you posted the jetty trick. The 1:27 off axis underflip is prolly the nicest trick and landing ive seen in the surf. Id kill myself learning that,but its the only flipish trick ive seen in surf that makes me wana get crazy with it.

Fro Diesel

creative control
i prob have watched it 30 times or so…. love it… wishing i had bigger surf waves like this in Missouri!
Even if there were perfect waves in Missouri i wouldnt ride 'em. Aside from table rock, all MO water is basically sewage. And lake of ozark is so gross, and dangerous, even cops will drown you then act confused about what happened.

Awesome video OP!

Even if there were perfect waves in Missouri i wouldnt ride 'em. Aside from table rock, all MO water is basically sewage. And lake of ozark is so gross, and dangerous, even cops will drown you then act confused about what happened.

Awesome video OP!

Opinions are like a$$holes everybody has one.....

Top Bottom