Noob, Whats a Beach Bash? Should I come?

I just started riding PWCs. I have 2 raiders and a super jet. I started with the raiders this summer and just got the super jet. I have spent more time fixing the darn thing than riding. I have had it out 3 times. My son got up the first time out. I was finally able to stand up today, but it it a lot of work to get my fat old a$$ up on that thing.

Knowing nothing about these events, can someone fill me in on what to expect? Should we bring the ski, or just come, watch and hang out? It only 45 minutes away.

I would say just come and hang out, if your having trouble getting up in flat water you prob don't want to make a freeride your first attempt at surf.

Basically there will be 2 or 3 blocks of beach that are for riding only and there will be 50-150 skis out just riding and having fun, if the waves are good there will be ariel tricks like barrel rolls and backflips.

come check it out and have a good time. Its a good way to see what the sport is all about

Jon

I live in Medford (near Cherry Hill) and weekend in Sea Isle City. Ski out of corsons inlet mostly.

I need to find out from you about the surf in Wildwood. Not far from me at all.

Me and my crew will be there all weekend same goes for as what franny said I ride corsons basically every weekend. Look for a white lifted f250 with a 9 place jet ski trailer and a gold lifted f250 stop by and have a good time always down to find new ppl to ride with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Conquistador

B-Saw
Site Supporter
I would say just come and hang out, if your having trouble getting up in flat water you prob don't want to make a freeride your first attempt at surf.
At least, if you're having trouble riding surf, there are people to help with pointers, or tow ropes. I'd say go! Just stay off to the side while in the water so that you don't block others who are more experienced riding surf. Just my $0.02

Top Bottom