Other Post Dumping - against the rules here

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to rip off? who are you to determine what anything is worth? something is worth exactly what somebody will pay for it. its not the sellers job to educate stupid buyer before they buy and tell them they can get your part cheaper some place else. tuition to the school of hard knocks is very high. if you dont know what you are doing or buying, you can pay too much. i have paid top dollar for things i just had to have. just because you cant afford something or dont think its worth the price, doesnt mean its not. if you are immature and juvenile, you will make a big deal out of somebodies over priced item. if you are adult about it, look at it, laugh and move on.

Its not the sellers job to educate we were all as you call it stupid at one point when it came to anything jetski related. That's why most of us have joined sites like this. Over the years you get the knowledge you need to make fix tune and have fun. I think your missing the whole point if you post in the wtb section and someone has the part you should expert to pay a little more. If you want to sell to "stupid" people go to ebay. I must be wrong but I thought this was a platform to share and exchange information and that goes for prices on used parts to. If your selling a mint umi pole for 150 and someone says its a ripoff who cares its going to sell anyway. But on the other hang if they post it for 700 they should be called out for being a stupid seller.

Last edited:
Its not the sellers job to educate we were all as you call it stupid at one point when it came to anything jetski related. That's why most of us have joined sites like this. Over the years you get the knowledge you need to make fix tune and have fun. I think your missing the whole point if you post in the wtb section and someone has the part you should expert to pay a little more. If you want to sell to "stupid" people go to ebay. I must be wrong but I thought this was a platform to share and exchange information and that goes for prices on used parts to. If your selling a mint umi pole for 150 and someone says its a ripoff who cares its going to sell anyway. But on the other hang if they post it for 700 they should be called out for being a stupid seller.

hey :clown:, no post dumping period. that means if somebody wants $100 for a spark plug, you cant talk :):):):) about it. i only sell on ebay and its still not the sellers job to educate the stupid uneducated buyer. buyers need to do their own homework BEFORE they buy. dont buy first and then say you got ripped off because you didnt know your ass from a hole in the ground. if the seller is asking too much money and you pay it, its not the sellers fault you're stupid. figure it out before you buy and bitch. UMI poles cost $823 before UMI slammed their doors, so $700 is a bit high, but who cares. if you want it , buy it.

Last edited:

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Once again, this thread is not asking for feedback. The rule is no post dumping, if you don't like it, then find another site to visit. Otherwise, follow the rule. It's not *your* job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom