Other PROMO CODES/ COUPONS

yamabro

GP Performance / Patterson Powersports
UPDATED 9/5/17... added pic of some money saving promo codes.

Several of us on the "X" have shared and used promo codes and or coupons to save money with Site Vendors or other commercial stores, Advance Auto Parts... etc.

Recently the Advance Auto Parts promo codes, TRT41 ($40 off $100) & TRT30 (30% off $50)
have expired.

So let's share some new promo codes / coupons and help save each other some money.

I'll try to update as I find some more promo codes.
Feel free to add your own and share the savings.

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
When did the TRT30 expire? I just used it a few weeks ago to buy a new radiator and wheel bearings, I just had to sign up for speed perks first which actually sends me $20 off coupons all the time so it was well worth it.
Plus you can stack the codes and coupons so you get the 30% and the $20 off your order. :)

yamabro

I just found out today.
I've been using them like crazy and just went to buy a TX20HL AGM battery for $102. But with the TRT41 code the battery is only $62.
Only to find out that those codes have expired.

Been trying to use the trusty trt41 only to find it expired. Google searching brought me back here.

Best I have seen is:
SCW267 30% Off Order over $50. $50 maximum savings. Online only.

yamabro

Thanks!!!
I updated the first post and added
$20 off $80 or more (exp. 7/16/17) @ Advance Auto Parts
Code...SCD157

yamabro

Updated and added a nice 30% Off (no minimum) but maximum savings of $50
@advanceautoparts.com
Exp 9/10/17

5 days to save some money on winterization supplies, Fogging oil, RV antifreeze, dielectric grease etc...
Get that quad or dirt bike ready for the cold season, Batteries, spark plugs, bearing grease etc...

Top Bottom