Rickter Edge Carbon Bat Ride Plate

Who try this Ride plate longer or extra longer? What bénéfice? What problem with this Ride plate ? I look for some race and fun slalom im heavy 230 lbs

I will use it only for this and switch for frerride with standard plate 6FD0F978-4469-486E-829D-E4E80D6A9741.png

You can buy hull extensions that mount on the transom area either side of the ride plate. They, um, extend the hull. Generally will make the 'ski more stable at speed (like lengthening the wheelbase of a car), and improve cornering.

I REALLY LIKE what someone has done here - integrated the hull extensions into the ride plate. So now you can go from a bouy-chasing setup to surf/freestyle by just swapping out the ride plate.

I think what for what you intend to do this should work just fine.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
You can buy hull extensions that mount on the transom area either side of the ride plate. They, um, extend the hull. Generally will make the 'ski more stable at speed (like lengthening the wheelbase of a car), and improve cornering.

I REALLY LIKE what someone has done here - integrated the hull extensions into the ride plate. So now you can go from a bouy-chasing setup to surf/freestyle by just swapping out the ride plate.

This plate only fits an Rickter Edge.... you would not install race hulk extensions on an Edge.

thanks i buy it

Top Bottom