Roll Call for Food

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Who is eating Saturday Night? I can do Catfish (Donations accepted!), Grill Burgers and Dogs.................... Thoughts

Who else is bringing food

Need a few tables also........

Should have posted this weeks ago, had the other Food thread going.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
2hr drive for catfish that's going to be deep fried seems a bit excessive. Does it taste that much different from the local market catfish? Never met anyone that didnt like chicken wings, how about duck? I'm sure Dremily can round up a few

Big Kahuna

Administrator
2hr drive for catfish that's going to be deep fried seems a bit excessive. Does it taste that much different from the local market catfish? Never met anyone that didnt like chicken wings, how about duck? I'm sure Dremily can round up a few
Much cheaper to get from the plant. Much Fresher even though they are flash frozen.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Today did not go well. Have to see how tomorrow goes. Will have to go get them before I leave. May just throw grill in back of truck and just do burgers, dogs and sausage...

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The hits just keep coming. Just found out a old friend just died from Complications from Corona. Will be going to Funeral tomorrow most likely then Drive up afterwards........

I am planning on bringing a box smoker and cooking wings Saturday afternoon as a contribution to the dinner. I would definitely chip in money for Catfish if you end up getting any . That’s some of the best I’ve had!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Just have to see how it goes, If I stay for Funeral then I loose a day of riding, if I get the catfish I will have to stop riding around 3 or 4 on Saturday to start prepping.......

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Thanks Brad. Just made call, will not be there til late tomorrow afternoon. May throw grill in truck and cook some H. Burgers and Dogs.
So, anybody that wants any, bring your own condiments, I eat them plain with Cheese like they are meant to be eaten!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom