ROLL CALL for the 2014 Spring Carolina Beach Freeride!!!

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
Want to go, thinking of pussing out. Want to get there late thursday or early friday. Hate relying on other people to 'ferry' my ski around. I'd need to meet somebody to carry my ski and camp gear to the beach. Should just be a big duffel bag, a backpack, two gas cans, and my ski. I'd also need to make a fuel run Friday night/Sat morning. Hard to do by myself. Would want to leave Sunday before noon hopefully. Anybody give me a hand? Or call me a chocolate to motivate me to go?

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Want to go, thinking of pussing out. Want to get there late thursday or early friday. Hate relying on other people to 'ferry' my ski around. I'd need to meet somebody to carry my ski and camp gear to the beach. Should just be a big duffel bag, a backpack, two gas cans, and my ski. I'd also need to make a fuel run Friday night/Sat morning. Hard to do by myself. Would want to leave Sunday before noon hopefully. Anybody give me a hand? Or call me a I used a bad word to motivate me to go?
Dude myself, Lazlo, and several others are willing to help you. Just give me a shout, 910-214-2114

Tyrant1919

Site Supporter
Cool. You convinced me. I got yo number! get off work, put a few things together, nap. Maybe leave like 2 am friday. Can't get out of DC without wasting an hour in traffic.

Dude bring it, wildlife patrol won't be in the inlet, my Rickter doesn't have numbers on it yet either. Although I did finally get the title and registration too it.
If i can fit it in the truck bed with all my other camping crap i'll bring it. Blaster is on the hitch hauler.

Well my wife called me out on my reluctance to bring my backie chan, so it's packed and loaded for the trip in the morning.

20140501_232553[1].jpg

Attachments

• 20140501_232553[1].jpg
    20140501_232553[1].jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 6

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
After conversing with several individuals and also taking into consideration the Southern Fried Freeride and Brigantine Freeride taking up much of early and mid September I have decided to set the date for the fall 2014 Carolina Beach Freeride for the first weekend of October, 2nd-5th!

I have already looked at the past 2 year's air temps with high's being in the mid to low 80's and lows being a comfortable 72-68 degrees at night. I know this date will work for some and won't for others but I hope to see as many of you as I can this coming Fall !!!

Top Bottom