The free square nose

Nice build! That thing was as rough as some of the square noses I’ve been fixing up haha. I really like the front bumper alternative on that, one I built for a local rider has the full one that covers around the whole filler neck and replaces the fill door and I don’t Mind that style either.
My bit of advice would be maybe get some factory style drain plugs and simply even install one on the non exhaust exit side that you can leave open and allow the moisture to escape. It’ll dry eventually depending if you ride it or not. Old squares often leak through the bondline so even if you have the tray with no turf and don’t see anywhere there is a leak, it could just be the bondline glue is old and the ski has been ridden hard so it’s not perfectly as water tight as it once was. The bond line can be filled though if you want to go that far but that’s a lot of work for a square haha

Nice build! That thing was as rough as some of the square noses I’ve been fixing up haha. I really like the front bumper alternative on that, one I built for a local rider has the full one that covers around the whole filler neck and replaces the fill door and I don’t Mind that style either.
My bit of advice would be maybe get some factory style drain plugs and simply even install one on the non exhaust exit side that you can leave open and allow the moisture to escape. It’ll dry eventually depending if you ride it or not. Old squares often leak through the bondline so even if you have the tray with no turf and don’t see anywhere there is a leak, it could just be the bondline glue is old and the ski has been ridden hard so it’s not perfectly as water tight as it once was. The bond line can be filled though if you want to go that far but that’s a lot of work for a square haha
Thanks for the advice I’ll looking into gettting a drain plug for it!

Very clean square brotha I’m doing the white top black bottom with modern superjet graphics. Way to make it more personal and cool than that haha cause I definitely am taking the easy route with all these squarenoses im dealing with. Best part of the build is always riding it haha!

Very clean square brotha I’m doing the white top black bottom with modern superjet graphics. Way to make it more personal and cool than that haha cause I definitely am taking the easy route with all these squarenoses im dealing with. Best part of the build is always riding it haha!
This was a big one for me! But it ran perfect didn’t have to touch a thing all day! Did need up frying a starter when I got home but not a big deal!

This was a big one for me! But it ran perfect didn’t have to touch a thing all day! Did need up frying a starter when I got home but not a big deal!
Pretty funny when you have your perfectly functioning parts you’ve gathered assembled after all that time sitting and without fail atleast one thing has to remind you that parts hate sitting around doing nothing. Happens every time! Water must not be getting colder around where your at. I live in AZ and the air temp and water temp is on the rapid decline.

Pretty funny when you have your perfectly functioning parts you’ve gathered assembled after all that time sitting and without fail atleast one thing has to remind you that parts hate sitting around doing nothing. Happens every time! Water must not be getting colder around where your at. I live in AZ and the air temp and water temp is on the rapid decline.
I’m in Florida yesterday it was about 90 degrees all day

I’m in Florida yesterday it was about 90 degrees all day
I figured! I have some friends in Florida but flying there isn’t going to help me get my ski out there haha! The Florida surf looks awesome but I’m not one for sharks, big fish, or gators haha. All the fishing channels I watch based out of Florida make me never want to ride the east XD

I s
I figured! I have some friends in Florida but flying there isn’t going to help me get my ski out there haha! The Florida surf looks awesome but I’m not one for sharks, big fish, or gators haha. All the fishing channels I watch based out of Florida make me never want to ride the east XD
I spearfish so nothing in the water scares me anymore I’ve had bull shark surround me trying to take my fish they look scary but you just have to be dominant

Top Bottom