the trivial complaints thread

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I over fertilized and burned it late in the season. The grubs got away from us plus we got a fungus and then had some drainage issues. Thankfully the bulk of this was restricted to just one side of the house.

We also had gutters put in that overflowed in spots causing worse wash-outs than not having any at all.

So, we fixed a bunch of things, patched it all back together a month ago and it’s just now looking like a real lawn again.

I expect to see Husky back out on the prowl in a few weeks but we wanted to make sure the lawn was nice and healthy first. It was looking pretty trampled down by the end of the season so we weren’t sure if we were sending him out too much or too often or if it was just because of everything else we had going on. Centipede doesn’t like high traffic and that’s all we are allowed to plant here.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Site Supporter
I wasn't sure whether to post this little story in this thread or the counter to this thread...but here goes:
4th of July my son, my daughter and I go for a hike. We climbed Mount Monadnock in NH. Perfect weather, very scenic, and a decent workout. Technically it's a mountain, but it barely cracks 3000' feet. Anyhow, we are making our way up it and we come across this couple that had taken a seat on a boulder to catch their breath. I exchanged pleasantries with them and asked them how they were enjoying their day. The woman looks at me with daggers in her eyes and says " I hate this hike, it's been all uphill!!"............................................well, honey, it's a mountain after all...… I was never so proud of my kids for not bursting into laughter because …..wow....

Big Kahuna

Administrator
The Hits Keep coming it seems.

July 22nd. My Dad passes away.
Sept 22nd. Close friend Dies from Complications from Covid.
Sept 24th. Figure out I made a huge mistake on a bid....... Still waiting on outcome. We have had contract for 9 months.
Sept 29th. Find out my Mother In Law just got tested and is positive for Covid.
Sept 29th. Found out Father in Law has Cancer for the 3rd time........ But they did not call us, he at his 3rd Chemo when MIL got her results........... Bad Communication, but partly my wife also. not blaming them. But seriously, let some phuckers know.

Remote learning for Izzy is an absolute trainwreck. I wanted her to go back to school, Wife opposite. She has admitted it was a mistake. not rubbing it in, just having to deal with the mess..........

Oh, just left Dr, Got water in my ear at SFF and it would not come out. Turns out it was some ear wax that when I hit the water doing a roll off a cruiser, the pressure forced the wax up against eardrum. For 3 days I have had pressure in the ear............ Got it flushed out.

Phuck Corona
Phuck Cancer.

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
Been out if work over a year
Got sick and had to retire/take disability at 56
Turned in my licenses, PE, etc
Parkinson's sucks
But I did get on the water some this summer

So here in michigan, cars rust out to the point where they become dangerous in 7 years. I have a mint, no rust (stored winters), 1995 nissan pathfinder, 4x4, 150k miles, rebuilt trans, runs mint. Facebook marketplace wont let me list it for sale for $4000 because im asking above kbb value, which is like $2k. I can sell a jet ski for $15k, but i cant list a mint 4x4 vintage vehicle for $4k?!?! Not to mention there is a market for cars like that here. Another example is my mint 1994 toyota pickup 4x4, zero rust, 70k orig miles. Ive seen them go for $10k+ on ebay.

F facebook and everything its stands for!

I dont even have an account btw, had my brother try listing it for me hahaha
View attachment 395587
I want to buy one of these! Impossible to find without rust! 95 pathfinder was my first car. Loves that thing.

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
Have you tried anything to see if it helps? Keto (carb free), hot sauna, etc?
Do an hour of PT daily, that is the best thing. Keep moving. They finally got my meds dialed in which really helps. Neurologist didn't think diet would help much, but I am on lo sugar lo carb because of type 2

Top Bottom