Thx TEAM XTREME!

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
These guys throw ONE HELL of a ride. It gets bigger every year. This is the ultimate location for a Freeride. Beautiful beaches, 3 bars right on the water, giant bonfires...and camping right there. It is perfect.

Nice work, Gentlemen. You guys are taking it to new levels.

Yes, definitely a great event! Big thanks to Brian and all who helped to put the ride together! It was an awesome ride, met some new people and got a chance to hit my first true v-wake from 2 boats :splatt:

Big props to Chris Anyzeski for the biggest backflip I have ever seen done without a surf wave!! Dude went huge!!!

See you next year for sure!

Thanks Gang ! This was again a great freeride that easily rivals DAYTONA missing only the Atlantic surf , Prizes were HUGE and plenty """Thanks for the garage door opener''' BTW Mine just took a crap last week so I got lucky ! I swear Bryan and crew must bang on every door between NY and Canada for donations to help this charity event ! The venue is perfect ,ski valet to the beach LOL ,park camping ,rv camping, no camping, whimp (hotel) camping. and a great group of people all helping one another . If you missed this ride you missed big !!!!! Somehow every year its better !!!! waiting on 2014 ! ski ya there . DONT FORGET TO BUY FROM THE SPONSORS WHO DONATED TO THIS EVENT AND THANK THEM IN AN EMAIL ALSO , Im sure they would like to hear from us ,it only takes a seccond !!!!!!

I want to give a big thanks to Brian and the TEAM XTREME guys for putting on a great event. It was very well organized, the prizes were awesome, love the site. The atmosphere was as good as it gets, even though it was my first time there, I felt at home. The weather was perfect, every one was helpful, I just had a great time. Brian, thank you. I know you put so much time into it and now I can't wait to come back next year.
Thank you,
Erik

Thanks Brian and crew, these guys pretty much covered it, awesome event, nothing better than having a bar and restaurant right on the beach. The Rad Dudes will be in full affect next year.

redrrocket

Graphics Guru
2013_08_17_230955.jpg

Brian (proformance1) and Drewtona (drew productions) abducting bartenders at my wedding... photobooths rule.

thanks again dad & drew for a awesome event.

Top Bottom