Tnt performance v2 free ride pipe reviews

I rode my new setup yesterday for the very first time. The water temp is about 50 and I had no issues getting the pipe up to temperature. My initial setup is a 90 in the spray bar, with the jetworks valve opening to the stinger at around 4k. I plan to just feel this out as water temps rise and I can really dial it in, I feel like I'm close but probably wasting time as water temps are changing so rapidly here. Once they get stable in the 60s I'll probably try to tune it in a bit more for my setup.

I'm running a brand new engine setup so yesterday was break in and initial tuning, with most of my focus on carb setup. I'm very happy with the response so far and know there is a lot left in my setup.

Most importantly, I rode for the majority of the day off and on under all conditions, and never saw any signs of water intrusion. I idled through a long 6mph zone as well as putted around during break in. I stood it on it's end, rolled it, etc and all was well. I even opened the jetworks just off of idle and filled the waterbox and never saw any issue even at idle. I'm convinced the waterbox is a very large part of this setup working properly (the superfreak exhaust dump probably helps) and on top of that it's VERY quiet. My TPE with TNT V2 is more quiet than my buddy's 785 on an Xmetal box.

These are my initial impressions, I'll follow back up as I get it more dialed in.

Ed

IMG_5898.JPG

I rode my setup only one time before with a B-Pipe and was really disappointet in the power. There was a huge hit on the bottom but the power flated out immediately after the bottom. So there was no mid/top range.
Decided to try the new TNT V3 setup.
Recieved my TNT V3 friday. Assembled everything in the night for the first ride on saturday.
Waterbox fits for the first test but have to be modified in future for not rubbing the hull down. I Think I will cut an 45degree angle on the top and bottom (2 centimeters) of the waterbox on the hull facing side. Without cutting it off, i am not even able to glue a rubber between wb and hull.

I set a filter with a 3mm jet in line befor the 120jet in the spray bar. I didnt used a fcw, just reduced the stringer with a 3mm jet too.
First test was awesome. Big bottom but still a pretty good top end power. Changed to a 80jet and was really impressed... the bottom is still strong and the top end feels like its doubled!!!
Couldn't messure chamber temp because my infrared thermometer cant messure the shiny chamber surface. Will install tempstickers for the next time.

The waterbox is really big but its worth it!
You can cruise around with exhaust outlet under water for a minute (without blipping your throttle) and if you hit the throttle the engine is there immediately without any hesitation (riched mixture).

Setup:
Trixstar S
144mm Solas Magnum
10/16 Hooker
Raider Nozzle (stock bore)

Dasa PV SS 91mm Piston 98 octan fuel
49 Full Spectrums
msd enhancer
zero flywheel

Water temp: 11 Celcius

Regards from Germany

3bd5e9d663ba7acb43964681fc021edb.jpg

using Tapatalk

I do t have every boat here to test. I can say this if the RRP OR pFP fit the TNT pipe will def fit.
In the foot rocket the TNT pipe is able to be run higher up in the boat so water intrusion is greatly reduced
I do not have the boat anymore so I can't do any measurements

I just picked up this pipe for a Rickter Edge build after reading this post. Now people are telling me that my limitedslip7 5 gal tank will work with both pfp or rrp but doesn't work with the tnt. Can anyone confirm this?

tntsuperjet

Tntperformance-engineering.com
I just picked up this pipe for a Rickter Edge build after reading this post. Now people are telling me that my limitedslip7 5 gal tank will work with both pfp or rrp but doesn't work with the tnt. Can anyone confirm this?
I have only used the 4.5 gal tank and that's what I used to design the pipe around.

Top Bottom