Who makes safest Freeride helmet?

I had a 661 but broke it on a failed roll. Now I've had a Suomy MR Jump for about a year and I think the quality is much better. All pads are removable too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am about to quit wearing one if I can't find something low profile that doesn't jerk my head back on big failed rolls.

I can go in upside down from 15' with out a helmet on and no worries.....but God forbid I am not tucked perfectly with my 661 on.....BAM...stinger! (Arm and hand go numb for a minute) A few of those a season add up!

We need some old leather football low pro helmets!

The "safest" helmet is the one that you wear every time. I use to wear my lid every ride, then one day I stopped and now it never leaves the truck.. Keep wearing it Matt!

The "safest" helmet is the one that you wear every time. I use to wear my lid every ride, then one day I stopped and now it never leaves the truck.. Keep wearing it Matt!

I think I have to stop wearing it too!

I am going to pull out all of the pads on my 661...it is tight on me.

Then I am going to see how low pro it becomes and maybe add a layer of 8mm under padding back in....

I recently bought a SEVEN full face mountain bike helmet and absolutely love it so far. $65 shipped to your door and very light weight and plenty of holes so you won't overheat or carry water

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom