2013 Spring Carolina Beach Freeride at Freeman Park!!!

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
http://www.uwpinc.com/

OFFICIAL
2013 Tour Schedule

May 4-5
Lake Charles, LA
May 18-19
Panama City Beach, FL
June 15-16
Racine, WI
June 29-30
Sparks/Reno, NV
July 5-6
TBA
July 20-21
Colonial Beach, VA
August 10-11
Lake Hartwell, GA
August 17-18
Charleston, WV
UWP-IJSBA National Championships

naticen

Site Supporter
I got a permit so that people can leave their trailers at the ramp. There should be plenty of room for everyone who needs it, but post here so we don't have to worry about going over the limit.

would it be worth it for my buddy and i to drive down from central NY for the freeride? were 19 and 20, didnt know how many other people are around the same age, partying with old guys is fun, to a point haha is there anything to do other than ride? say clubs or something at night? or just camping and drinking on the beach and riding all day?

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
would it be worth it for my buddy and i to drive down from central NY for the freeride? were 19 and 20, didnt know how many other people are around the same age, partying with old guys is fun, to a point haha is there anything to do other than ride? say clubs or something at night? or just camping and drinking on the beach and riding all day?

Hey 315, I'd say that about half of the riding group is around their mid to late 20's and the rest of the attendees being 30+ We party alright, not like I used too when I was 21 but I still party lol. There are several bars in Carolina Beach but if you looking for other clubs to go too their like 25 minutes away in downtown Wilmington. And I will say that we are never the only ones out there at Freeman Park, there are always tons of UNCW students out there camping on the beach all the time, and they party alot lol.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
We are contemplating just day camping for the ride and getting a room nearby to crash in. Any recommendations or places to avoid?

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
The Bates Motel is a nice cozy spot. Great showers and sharp cutlery.

Top Bottom