2021 Superjet review

Roadkill is a sweet show but ya he's a hotrod/ racing boat guy which is weird that he never added more power to his sn after owning it for 10 yrs! I just realized Finnegan lives right by my ride spot, I've seen him riding his SJs 3 times in the past month but I didn't realize was him.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Roadkill is a sweet show but ya he's a hotrod/ racing boat guy which is weird that he never added more power to his sn after owning it for 10 yrs! I just realized Finnegan lives right by my ride spot, I've seen him riding his SJs 3 times in the past month but I didn't realize was him.
Sometimes just getting out riding is all the fun you need. How many times we go out and our modded ski's crap out on us and leave us hanging.

That's true, he just seems like the kind of guy that cant keep anything stock. I think just a b-pipe makes a stock sj so much more fun and at least in my case improves fuel usage

Best video yet! *turn up the speed to 1.5x. Guy talks pretty slow.

Oh man, great advice here. I couldn’t even watch that at 1.5 speed. I had scrub through the whole thing on mute. I get the audience that he has wants to know how fast it will go, but that’s the last thing I’m thinking about when I look at this ski. The real question is how long can it float inverted before I’m having to rebuild the TR1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda thought the fact he's not a "watercraft guy" was the good part of this video. There will be reviews by watercraft guys but they'll mostly be fluff reading the brochure and spouting the company talking points. He did an actual weight comparison with a scale, and made an attempt at a real world speed comparison. I haven't really been looking but has there been any other reviews that are better? I have no interest in this ski myself but it does look like a much better effort than the huge sxr barge.

I appreciate his review...most of the others are like Storbeck said...Talking Head Reading a Brochure. My wife watched this vid and the parts where he described the stability, him falling over, getting up...it was just honest reactions to the ski. She now thinks it looks like fun and is looking forward to getting one. She has had no previous interest in a standup and now has a little...thanks Finnegan.

I appreciate his review...most of the others are like Storbeck said...Talking Head Reading a Brochure. My wife watched this vid and the parts where he described the stability, him falling over, getting up...it was just honest reactions to the ski. She now thinks it looks like fun and is looking forward to getting one. She has had no previous interest in a standup and now has a little...thanks Finnegan.

Exactly. My wife is in the exact same situation. Can’t believe she’s actually interested in a standup.

i love the 2021 SJ after ridding it and getting back on a 701 RN it made that ski feel very narrow with a small tray... the wider tray i liked a lot other then that when i look down at the ski i think of a segway on the waters idk but Shamu is a fun ski. steering at stock should of been better but with quick nozzle plate and ova the steering is pretty good... still need to get a pre08 steering cable for lil more throw... overall I'm pleased with my 2021 SJ

Top Bottom