New 3/5 Gallon Tanks for TNT, RRP, PFP & B-pipe

Tank Details:
- Will fit Yamaha 62t setups with B-pipe, PFP, or RRP pipe (3.3/3.8 gallon tank will fit TNT pipe as well)
- 4.7 gallon, 3.3 gallon, or 3.8 gallon capacity
- Includes an anodized billet aluminum fill cap with black, blue, red or silver color options and a lanyard that keeps it connected to the tank.
- The integrated battery tray is 3.875" x 6.375", sized for a Deka etx9 & etx12 with the insides of the tray turfed.
- Tank is constructed from bent/welded 1/8" thick 5052 and pressure tested before shipping
- Includes dual pickups, one return, and one vent.

Options:
- Carbon fiber tank stops: $20, epoxy into your hull to keep the tank exactly where you want it during hard landings.
- Sight tube: $10, nylon tubing secured with Otiker clamps allow you to check the fuel level quickly without having to remove your cap and look into the tank.
- Powder coating is available for $35

- Price for 4.7 gallon tank - $359 + shipping/pp
- Price for smaller 3.3/3.8 gallon tank that will fit with TNT pipe - $349 + shipping/PP

4.7 gallon Tank:
2016-07-12 20.53.35.jpg2016-07-12 20.54.08.jpg

3.8 gallon tank (left) and 3.3 gallon tank (right)
2016-07-12 20.55.00.jpg

Last edited:
There's nothing worse than dropping a tool or piece of hardware down into the black hole under your motor, especially when you're out riding. At least you won't have to worry about dropping your fuel cap! Every tank comes with a lanyard attached to the cap for worry free refueling.

2016-07-12 20.55.59.jpg

Optional carbon fiber tank locators (2 per set)
20151115_173229.jpg

Last edited:

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
nicest tank out and very competitive pricing considering alot more weld time in this tank vs some of the others out. The V cut looks wack but not once installed in a boat, and its the only way around making a duel function tank. nice job figuring out how to make it work. What does it weigh?

I was talking with Limitedslip7 yesterday and he said If anybody with an AM hull other than the brawler wanted to try but was worried about fitting. He said he would be willing to offer a full refund plus pay for return shipping. So it's essentially risk free for the buyer.

Nice looking welds buddy!! Make sure to pressure test for safe keeping as well as some foam/turf on the bottom

Thanks! I don't weld for a living, just something I picked up a few years ago to help make my hobbies a bit cheaper.

I would definitely recommend turfing the bottom of the tank, the inside of the pipe cutout, and anywhere else that might be a close fit. I am also going to be fitting a PFP foam block to the underside of my hood to help support the top of the tank and keep everything in place.

dimensions would be great, vince and I are trying to figure out if this will work in my rok

Top Bottom