4-play aqua cart for hauling jet ski in toy hauler

Just wondering if anybody has hauled a jet ski in a touyhauler with this cart. Seems for camping it would work good. Unload at campsite then haul jets ski down to lake behind truck.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_952.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_952.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 13
I put my single ski trailer with the wife’s 3 seater and hitch hauler in my toy hauler. We have a winch to pull the 3 seater in and out.
At the boat parking lot we dump the 3 seater on the way in then park and disconnect the toy hauler at the campsite, install the hitch hauler on the truck, put the superjet on the hitch hauler from the pickup bed then go get the 3 seater and we’re good for the weekend then reverse the order to head home. Avoids another vehicle or relying on someone else to bring our toys.

Thanks. That kinda what I am planning just not sure how this aqua cart will work with jet ski in trailer. Are jet ski a 2005 seadoo 3d. Also towing cart slow 10 miles a hour behind truck to boat launch from campsite. I like this cart since it will take very little room in trailer. We have are other toys to bring along also like dirtbike and street bikes.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
You will need to tie the ski down to the trailer while on the tote. The tires allow the ski to wobble a good bit, hence the reason you have to tie the ski down directly to tie down points.

Top Bottom