Anti-Maskers had it right *RETRACTED

E350

Site Supporter
Only for the open minded. This brilliant Board Certified Emergency Physician and Stanford educated Lawyer predicts more "positive tests" after taking the vaccination for this coming Fall:

Its not about the virus. Its not about the vaccine. It's about the vaccine passport:

Covid hospitalizations after vaccination:

Last edited:
I saw a woman today at a Wawa gas station put on a mask in her car before pumping gas and no one was around her within 10 feet. I thought to myself Wow, the mainstream media is a very vicious powerful brain washing tool that puts so many people in unrealistic fear.

See the video above posted by @E350 of Dr. Gold explaining some of the truths that add up and make common sense about Covid. Thanks for posting it too !

The Vaccine IS the Virus...

Just wait until there are 'complications' from the 'vaccine' and another 'variant' pops up that heavily 'affects' your 'health' and if you don't get it, you die.... Libs are incapable of pattern recognition... and the rest of the world sees a real pattern here. Anyone who gets the shot is giving up their right to free will.

Attachments

• 1619750849673.gif
    1619750849673.gif
    164.9 KB · Views: 38
Liberals are incapable of Logic and good Problem Solving. Its's a Mental Disorder.

All their "Solution" Policies solve nothing and make the Problems even bigger.

They believe the End of the World is near due to "Climate Change" or was it "Global Warming"? (they've been predicting the End of the World for 70 years now and are always wrong), so their Final Solution is to cull the World Population.

Amazingly most of the World went along with the Plan. With the Fake News pumping constant Fear into the People, all Populations were easily controlled and subdued.

So here we are, at a crossroads....

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Liberals are incapable of Logic and good Problem Solving. Its's a Mental Disorder.

All their "Solution" Policies solve nothing and make the Problems even bigger.

They believe the End of the World is near due to "Climate Change" or was it "Global Warming"? (they've been predicting the End of the World for 70 years now and are always wrong), so their Final Solution is to cull the World Population.

Amazingly most of the World went along with the Plan. With the Fake News pumping constant Fear into the People, all Populations were easily controlled and subdued.

So here we are, at a crossroads....

And post like this is what gets the "Lock" button pressed.

Haha yes the 3 that got their shots are the same three currently out sick with covid. I work for a pretty big company with people at different locations. The ones with covid do not all work in the same location.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Site Supporter
Haha yes the 3 that got their shots are the same three currently out sick with covid. I work for a pretty big company with people at different locations. The ones with covid do not all work in the same location.
Even with the shot there is still that 5% +/- that you will have symptoms.

1615614477397.png

pretty obvious the communist playbook is being tapped constantly for these strats. History is blatantly repeating itself. Can't wait til they get lined up facing the wall.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Site Supporter
@sturat There is also the CNN guy that was boasting about CNN propaganda campaigns

and since I get all of my news from Oprah for men. Here is another good one on how Fauci controls all funding to other virologists etc

Top Bottom