B-pipe manifolds for sale

Sorry if I missed the point of all this, but is it since FP wont make a run of the B pipes? And this is cheaper?

I see you're going to update the headpipe as well, did I miss that you'll be making a redesigned chamber as well?

Sorry if I missed the point of all this, but is it since FP wont make a run of the B pipes? And this is cheaper?

I see you're going to update the headpipe as well, did I miss that you'll be making a redesigned chamber as well?
Yes, he is making the full pipe but due to costs it will be one part released at a time first then full pipes once everything is good to go. So as of now you can buy the manifold, next will be the headpipe in a few weeks then finally the chamber. For those getting in on the preproduction he is offering a little discount. Think of it like Kickstarter but he is 100% trustworthy.

Krenn Power Sports

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Recieved the manifolds today, I purchased 5, as a dealer, I like to have parts on the shelf. My suggestion to ANYONE buying them is don't buy more than 1 at a time! mine came all 5 in 1 box, all in thin bubble wrap bags (super thin) and just beat the poop out of each other all the way from China! 1 good one out of the bunch. Also, they may want to have them check qc as i have 1 that has a machined lip right across the exhaust port... I think this will be a great product if the factory can get it together... I put NO blame on Wax as they are one of the best in the industry and I know they will make it right.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Recieved the manifolds today, I purchased 5, as a dealer, I like to have parts on the shelf. My suggestion to ANYONE buying them is don't buy more than 1 at a time! mine came all 5 in 1 box, all in thin bubble wrap bags (super thin) and just beat the poop out of each other all the way from China! 1 good one out of the bunch. Also, they may want to have them check qc as i have 1 that has a machined lip right across the exhaust port... I think this will be a great product if the factory can get it together... I put NO blame on Wax as they are one of the best in the industry and I know they will make it right.

Was it opened by customs and re-wrapped poorly?

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Were they all packaged together and rubbing and knocking together ??

Top Bottom