Baby Jet

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
So awesome!!
cbfb2afa3394f8024bb35023fac2b8a2.gif

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Awesome build! Think you would sell a plug rough cut?

Not at this time but id like to look into options to outsource a production of them. Problem is most people expect these to cost the same as a powerwheel. A hood cost $600-1000. This is jjst as big (althouh thinner) but has a lot more pieces and a lot more assembly.

I know i wont make money, but it can make a lot of people happy so id like to look into some options. I just have very little time and resources to invest in soemthing that is going to be a substantial money loser compared to going to work.

Time and money well spent. This project has and will continue throughout your life bring you rewards more valuable than money. I'm 62 and have three sons, trust me the time goes by to quick. Keep doing these types of things for your daughter. Totally awesome.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
My babyjet is on page 12 of the March / april 2017 edition of ProRider magazine.

The bottom middle picture is my daughter and I. Not sure where the top right picture came from or who's child that is. If anyone recognizes him, let the parents know maybe?

IMG_4545.JPG

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Eric Malone stopped me on the beach to chat when he saw us this year and the video he took has 1.2k views presently. Last year I met Carter B as his daughter played with it. We made the March/April issue of Pro Rider. Eric Malone this year. I joked with JM about bringing it up to the afterparty and he encouraged me to do so where I held a 3yo's teddy bear as he zoomed around with a huge smile. Lots of positive reception online and on the beach. As a not-very talented rider who 3 years ago was told to quit riding, this whole project has turned out to be one of the biggest highlights in my jet ski career. It's truly been an amazing experience.

Top Bottom