Be Careful

Big Kahuna

Administrator
When you guys are looking to buy something. and "Fred" post "I have what you need, or I have one". Take a minute, click on their name and see when they joined, If they joined in the past few days or weeks be careful. We are getting hit with alot of scammer posting stuff like "Contact my friend and XYZ@gmail.com, he has one". These are scammers. They are also changing and saying "I have one", When they do, go look at all their post, if they have answered several just like that, most likely they are scammers..............

When you guys are looking to buy something. and "Fred" post "I have what you need, or I have one". Take a minute, click on their name and see when they joined, If they joined in the past few days or weeks be careful. We are getting hit with alot of scammer posting stuff like "Contact my friend and XYZ@gmail.com, he has one". These are scammers. They are also changing and saying "I have one", When they do, go look at all their post, if they have answered several just like that, most likely they are scammers..............
Yeah, one of them got me a few months ago when I posted a WTB for B1 Motor mounts... They ask that I pay via PayPal friends and family, but I sent via goods and services instead, and paid the fees.

They said some BS like they need more money for the shipping, and I told them I want a refund immediately, because that's not what we discussed. A few weeks went by, and they kept telling me that the parts will be shipped out instead of issuing a refund.

I finally got tired of all the BS, and reached out to PayPal who refunded me.

ALWAYS pay the fees, or you are screwed with these scammers...

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom