Boobers Blings Motosurf Invatational $1000 purse

sorry for freaking out on ya...

Not a problem.

I just figured I would pass along what I was told so that everyone wouldnt be asking the same questions multiple times. Just let us know what it takes to qualify(drawing, invitational or first come 1st served) and what decides if you are Pro or Amatuer. Then we will decide if we are going to put the race boat back together for the race or take the time and make sure it is right for next year. Donald said he may just want to sit and watch the race anyway.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Watching the Motosurf at the Surf Slam was one of the funnest things I've ever seen.
Total carnage, mayhem, disaster everywhere!

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
awesome.....this thread confirms I want nothing to do with racing.....way to complicated....

FREERIDE...means FREERIDE...get hammered and FREERIDE! that is for me!:beerchug::friday::439:

I'm going to keep my options open. I'm going to get hammered and then think about see how I feel about freeriding. :party:

j
there will be an invitational race for the pros... the amateur race is open to whoever want to race. There will be a limited number of people though, obviously...

Nick, I am wondering if I may have gotten confused on what Boober said. In his use of Amatuer and Pro, He may be refering to Amatuer as the general riders(no Offense intended) and then the "Pro's" he may be refering to as racers who run on the national tour and not refering to their actual racer classification. I had assumed that when he said Donald and some of the other experts were invited they would have to race the Amatuer race for their place in the "Pro" race. He may be actually inviting them to be part of the "Invitational Pro" class at the race. I never think of Donald as a Pro rider but in this case Boober may be putting him in the class.

Either way, anyone and everyone needs to come ride, race, watch. Whatever you want and have some drinks also. If I am there I will be wrenching and drinking while he rides. What else are dads for. Oh yeah, and paying the bills on the parts he breaks.

Nick, I am wondering if I may have gotten confused on what Boober said. In his use of Amatuer and Pro, He may be refering to Amatuer as the general riders(no Offense intended) and then the "Pro's" he may be refering to as racers who run on the national tour and not refering to their actual racer classification. I had assumed that when he said Donald and some of the other experts were invited they would have to race the Amatuer race for their place in the "Pro" race. He may be actually inviting them to be part of the "Invitational Pro" class at the race. I never think of Donald as a Pro rider but in this case Boober may be putting him in the class.

Either way, anyone and everyone needs to come ride, race, watch. Whatever you want and have some drinks also. If I am there I will be wrenching and drinking while he rides. What else are dads for. Oh yeah, and paying the bills on the parts he breaks.

yup... you got it.

Scorn800

Ride for life
jesus :):):):)ing christ!!!!!

there will be an invitational race for the pros... the amateur race is open to whoever want to race. There will be a limited number of people though, obviously...

and if you don't :):):):)ing like it, just ride like you were gonna do and STFU!!!!!

:haha::haha::haha:
Great post. People just like to take the fun out of it:Banane13:
Nick you make this ride better every year.

WAB

salty nuts
the amateur race is gonna be a fun type thing... I want to open up the race to everyone, cause I have heard so many people claim they would love to do a Motosurf race, now is your chance. I think for the most part the surf will be the equalizer and if you can ride you will beat someone w/ a faster boat... I think it will be fun as hell.

F yeah!!
Love it. suck my jetwash!

ooooh! i wanna play!!

first i wanna know what it is that rick says inst going to happen on the beach.... but then i want to do a surf race....

im ready to go in, coach..... just give me a chance. i know theres a lot riding on it, but its all psychological..... got to stay in a positive frame of mind.....memorize the play book.... study the films.....

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter

Dad, Is that you? :arms:

Rickster

Matakana Menace
ooooh! i wanna play!!

first i wanna know what it is that rick says inst going to happen on the beach.... but then i want to do a surf race....

im ready to go in, coach..... just give me a chance. i know theres a lot riding on it, but its all psychological..... got to stay in a positive frame of mind.....memorize the play book.... study the films.....

This race is right up your alley...

i got $20 on Charlie in the Amateur class...

:icon16:

Top Bottom