Bun vs xs engines

I think it is fair to say that development is not dead, but for jetskiing specifically, its a hard pill to swallow that we definitely have more suppliers exit the game than enter. There is near zero sales volume compared to other powersports, that's why everything needs to be made out of billet and cost $40k for a top level ski. It's all custom machined and the hulls/other composites made out of a guys garage.
Yep so true buddy, the best thing we can do is just keep pushing the sport the best we can and make it visble on different medias, try to participate in races, events etc

No one wants to hear this but After seeing some reviews and lap times of a stark varg around a track I think the best thing for freestyle skis is to go electric....hate all you want but you can't deny the performance advantage

No one wants to hear this but After seeing some reviews and lap times of a stark varg around a track I think the best thing for freestyle skis is to go electric....hate all you want but you can't deny the performance advantage
Electric would be ideal for a short freestyle routine. A motor in the hub of the pump, like a thruster pod, no driveshafts, drop in batteries like lawn tractors, instantly reversing pumps…..can’t wait to see the first front flip!

Maybe don't even have a jet pump just a thruster pod on a minimal hull. Minimal hull would be basically a surf board, and it works make sense to have a foil so this thing is more efficient.

So, that's already a thing, an efoil.

Basically build a really powerful e foil.

bird

walking on water
Site Supporter
EV’s will ruin Motorsport.
Motorsports are already dead, no I don't count UTVs lol.
Look at 1/8 Scale RC Buggies. Electric took over, but Nitro is still alive and well. Now they all race on clay, no dirt. It's like watching F1 with jumps, so boring.

Top Bottom