Camco Clamp N Carry for Beach Tote on RV Ladder

I carry my ski on an EZ Ski hitch carrier and the Tiger Tote goes inside the truck camper. However, assembly, disassembly, and rinsing the tote to be clean enough to go inside the camper are time consuming. I started thinking about a way to attach it to the camper's ladder at the rear. Per Florida Sailcraft's website, the tote is about 62 lbs. The Clamp N Carry is supposedly good for 100 lbs. I'm not sure if the axle portion of the tote would fit between the jaws of the Clamp N Carry, but if it does seems like this might be an easier way to carry my tote around.

https://www.amazon.com/Camco-51430-...ix=camco+clamp+and,automotive,212&sr=1-1&th=1

Has anyone done anything like this before? If so, lessons learned or recommendations for alternative ideas?

Here is a video of the Clamp N Carry.

Another idea might be some of the accessories that Thule and similar make for racking systems. I remember going into The Rack Store years ago to outfit my truck for hang gliders and they had a whole bunch of different kinds of stuff. Seems like they would have racks for RV ladders. My RV ladder can carry my 210 pound lard ass, so I'm sure with the right gear it could carry a beach tote.

Top Bottom